1. Collapse Details
    Offering my customers interest free
    Hey all,

Hope this is in the right thread, mods feel free to move it

My core business is home improvements between $3000-$6000.

My larger (grrr) competitors offer the same product interest free for 24-60 months and i am losing too many customers to them.

I have applied with GE and Fido and they want $2,000,000 and $500,000 T/O to even have a merchant account.

Is there an interest free provider that offers 24-60 months interest free that will deal with a small business?

thanks

Pete

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I'm afraid this is something that doesn't exist. I mean, there has got to be a catch there somewhere if someone offers this kind of deal which is no interest at all. If you find one, let me know because I would like to check it out as well and see their disclaimer.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I highly doubt that you will be able to find what you are looking for. I'm assuming that you don't have enough capital to enable you to do this on your own? In that case the only way I see this being possible is taking a loan from a bank, but obviously here you will be losing money on interest. So it becomes a calculation between having more customers and paying a bit of interest or fewer customers and no interest.

Also in a business like this quality is definitely important, so it might be worth it to try and get a bit more word of mouth and social media advertizing going on.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I hope you can find a service like this but I think it will be quite hard to find if you don't have a large capital. I also don't really understand why you need the extra capital? You can always choose to spread payments for your services over a larger time but I then you would have to keep in mind that you are not making all the money in one go.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    hii guys,
    I think you have to offers some benifites to rise your marketing and give some gifts to your customers.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    i think you have to offer news services and to increase your business services and improve your quality.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Not sure this exists and is certainly not something i'd recommend trying.

Share on facebook

Jay
    Run locksmiths and plumbing businesses
    Mainly work as a local plumber manchester

8. Collapse Details
    I personally think that you must find a different strategy for expanding your customers as being a newbie and having a very small investment is hard to rank with those that are experienced in offering such things. Though business is like a game of gambling there are other options too like taking a loan and opting for such marketing strategies yet the rise of downfall is more that's i think is a risky one. So, prefer offering gifts to your customers or some exclusive thing that are in demand. Hope you take a right step!

Share on facebook