Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Work At Home Businesses
    For all of those that work at home, what kind of job do you have? Are there legitimate ways to make money from home? Do you have a degree? What kind of companies let you work from home?

Thanks,
    Nicole+

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    All kinds of people work from home these days, and some make a good living while others don't. You don't necessarily need a degree, but that depends on what you're doing of course.

There are so many different ways to make money from home, including:
    - Freelance writing
    - Web design
    - Computer programming and technical help services
    - Social media marketing for various companies
    - Selling other people's products online as an affiliate
    - Creating your own products and selling them online
    - Online coaching
    - and many more ways

If you want to learn more about this kind of thing, start by searching online for information using terms such as 'affiliate marketing', 'work at home', 'freelance writing', 'internet marketing' and you will find a lot of different sites run by people who offer tips, courses, ebooks and videos that can help you figure out what kind of work you want to do. Some of this info is free, while other things you have to pay for. There are also a lot of videos on YouTube on these subjects - just go there and start searching.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    There are, its a matter of if you are willing to put the time and effort into it. It is really breaking ground for anybody and everybody right now. You must find what you want to do it and go for it. Do not let anything stop you if it is what you want to do. Like me!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yes there are lots of online or home based business you can do. In my opinion, home based business gives you the opportunity to fend for your family properly. To get a good home based business, you'll have to research and research again.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    My mom has a home business selling things over the telephone. It's a sort of hotline that people can call. They order the things through her, and then she puts the order in the internet and it get shipped to them. She doesn't personally do the shipping, and the hours are usually in the middle of the night that she has to be the one to answer the phone through this 'hotline'. It's pretty easy for her. I'm not sure how she got into doing it, but if I could, I would definitely want her job. I personally make some money selling ebooks over the internet and doing some other odd jobs on different sites. I agree with the other people, you have to be really creative usually to make a lot of money and work at home. Find something that works for you. Also, I'm sure most people on here who work from home with their own business probably don't want to tell you what they do because that may mean more competition for them. Good luck!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    It does take a lot of research and people have given some great advice in this forum. There are plenty of scams out there as well, so probably some of the best advice that I could give anyone would be to never pay for anything in order to work from home. There are jobs like customer service positions working from home, while some of them require a landline phone and other's use a VPN so you would need a headset for those. You can just Google work from home customer service jobs and you should get some decent search results that way. Overall, it really depends on what you want to do and ideally something that you enjoy doing also.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I'm selling imported goods on Ebay, and it's been pretty lucrative for me thus far. I'm hoping to branch out in the near future, though, as business does tend to get a bit slow on some months and I've been wanting to get into something that might be a little more stable. Still, I am very happy with what I am doing at the moment, and I am very thankful that it provides me with a good amount of profit. I just hope I will be able to increase it someday without having to increase my workload by much.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I sometimes do some design work at home. Not really as freeelance but more as offering a friend some help. I can also work at home for my job but I prefer to be at the office.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    There are a lot of work from home jobs that you can find depending on your interest and the skills you have. For instance, you can find freelancing jobs, online sale, transcriber, affiliate programs, marketing, and more. Some do require a degree and others don't. You have to make yourself available because they expect you to be there at all times. Plus, you have to put a lot of effort and time for any work from home jobs because they don't often come easy. You don't always make a lot of money in a short period of time, it takes a lot from you and how well you have spent the time working on the job. I have found that a lot of people open their own online business, which is way better than working for someone else online because you don't have the same kind of trust as when you work for someone other than virtually.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    There are many legitimate ways to make money from home. However, it's important to note that all of them require hard work and dedication in order to succeed.

For me, I have a social sciences degree. However, I've always had a passion for drawing, which is why I started selling T-shirt designs from home. Of course I had to spend countless hours teaching myself the basics, but it was an enjoyable process.

Share on facebook