Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    A friend of mine dropped out of college a year ago and has been blogging. He makes enough money to support his essential needs and for entertainment purposes. It's a great way to get out there because with a blog, you can write about ANYTHING. If you think it's too challenging and too hard to maintain, you can also do freelance writing. Another option is PTC sites. These sites are great, but only in terms of long term. So you have to be extremely patient.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I agree with caveman, blogging is a really good way of earning money from home. If you can write something that interests a lot of people and they come to your website every day, you can set up some ads and when people click on them, you earn money. Of course you have to be a pretty talented writer and you always have to search for information that interests you and your readers.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Blogging sounds like a great opportunity but finding a good niche is hard these days. Almost everything from A to Zerglings have been covered and its hard to find something truly unique to talk about. While were on the topic though, Blogger or Wordpress?

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Great list. I have a rule that I never put up money to make money. I only join sites where I can make money without risking any of my own. No schemes. I think freelancing is a popular way to go, and can be a great way to make your own hours, and make a decent amount of money.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    My main source is being reselling things on Ebay. I also use Amazon Mechanical Turk. I put in about 15-20 hours a week, and gross between $300-$400. My passive income comes from GPT sites. Such as Swagbucks, and Neobucks. I can get about $50 a month from both of those sites with little, to no effort. I make about $700 a month online, and I still have a full time job.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I think creating a blog would be you best chance. It's fast, you don't need a lot of knowledge (only a bit of html and English) and you can get a lot of traffic if you know how to get the audience. The investment is very small (about 30 dollars for a decent hosting service). But once you've paid the hosting, you must keep working and never give up, even though it seems non-profitable. You can't know when the luck hits.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac9100 View Post
    My main source is being reselling things on Ebay. I also use Amazon Mechanical Turk. I put in about 15-20 hours a week, and gross between $300-$400. My passive income comes from GPT sites. Such as Swagbucks, and Neobucks. I can get about $50 a month from both of those sites with little, to no effort. I make about $700 a month online, and I still have a full time job.
    I was always curious about Ebay reselling. My brother does with but with the local equivalent of Ebay. What kind of stuff do you buy and resell on there? Where do most of your profits lie, on the buy now option or with auctions? My brother usually just bought and resold cell phones. It was a great way to make a quick buck and just try out a cell phone if you felt like yours was getting a bit stale.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I'm trying to get an apparel company going with a business partner. I do all the artwork, but I'm trying to get into the selling aspect. I'm just starting to market it online and I'm using Craigslist, Facebook and Instagram so far. I just started but I have generated one lead so far. With a couple of clients under my belt, I'm hoping word of mouth and building an Instagram following will help grow the business into something profitable.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I do affiliate marketing and posting. I used to do surveys and I didn't like doing those. I would like to open
    my own web business of some sort. Maybe a service website of some kind. Do you all have any idea of what
    type of service website I can open up?

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    There are so many ways to earn income from home! You can have a degree, I have an accounting degree. I don't use that degree for any of the work I do from home.

Like most people have said, most of the work is not that easy nor it is always stable. It is out there is you look though!

Good Luck!

Share on facebook