1. Collapse Details
    Vlsclub - any news on this company?
    Vlsclub is a long term high yield private loan company. They offer several different plans all at 3% daily lifetime with a 5% commission for referrals. Has anyone worked with company? I can't really find a lot of information on this company on the web. Some sites say it has been black listed and some have them has depositing their profits daily.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    VLS Club is a sheer SCAM! It came out in March of 2010 and it's a wonder it's still active online. There's probably still some people that just "happen" upon it, get suckered in and lose. There is only 1 monitor that is still reporting that they are being paid...but it could be that they've just forgotten to remove their badge. Either that or they ARE the last one getting paid and they are still drawing people in so THEY will get paid! All other monitors listed indicate it as a SCAM!

Share on facebook

---
    Many Prosperous Blessings!

Rebecca

Learn the Truth About HYIPs!
    [URL="http://ourmoneymattersblog.com/"]

3. Collapse Details
    I think it is a scam. I searched it and scam shows up in forums. Those offers which are too good to be true are always scam sites in the end. It may be legitimate for a period of time but it won't last long.

Share on facebook