1. Collapse Details
    Startup Business Services
    Hello,

I'm new to the forum so please be gentle I'm developing a business concept focused on the services that would be required by those trying to start a brand new business. The required legal services are well known and addressed by a variety of for-profit and not-for-profit entities (e.g., LegalZoom). Beyond those I've developed a list of categories with example services that the entrepreneur must acquire:

Ecommerce marketing: SEO/SEM
    Technology: CRM, shopping cart software
    Insurance: Liability, workman’s comp
    Financial: Accounting, tax filing, merchant services
    Technology: email domains, virtual phone systems, cloud back-up
    Logistics: shipping & receiving, handling returns

I'd appreciate feedback on these questions

1. What do you think should be added/changed/deleted from the list above?
    2. Are you aware of any companies providing these services?
    3. Do you see merit in the concept?

Thanks,

Russ

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Start up business services are very much trending these days. The potential of growth for such companies is much higher and even management of a small number of manpower is possible easily.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    The need of cloud telephony for brand new businesses
    I would like to comment on the technology aspect given by you for a brand-new business. There is an evolution of telephonic communication with cloud telephony. It is a voice and messaging service to communicate with customers. For startups, it is important to have a smooth conversation with their customers. Cloud-based telephony solution helps small business to get a professional look. The cloud telephony suite includes such solutions like toll-free numbers, virtual numbers, IVR, voice broadcasting, missed call service. Every industry uses these solutions in a different way to make it an asset as it helps startups to save money by providing efficient communication solutions.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hey
    Now it is very important to have your own business. But creating a business is very troublesome and requires great knowledge and care. If you still decide to create your own business, then do not be afraid to turn to professionals to help create it. Each jurisdiction may have it's own legal requirements and customs, thus, requiring an assistance of qualified agent or commercial lawyer to finalize company registration.
    http://confiduss.com

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    ss
    Hey
    Now it is very important to have your own business. But creating a business is very troublesome and requires great knowledge and care. If you still decide to create your own business, then do not be afraid to turn to professionals to help create it. Each jurisdiction may have it's own legal requirements and customs, thus, requiring an assistance of qualified agent or commercial lawyer to finalize company registration.
    http://confiduss.com

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    The business services is really nice. They made sure that they are actually helping a lot of people with this. - Phillip Elden

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    These services are really good as I have heard a lot about them and I am sure they will be helpful for me as well. I will be using them for my work for the best essay writing service in usa website. I will be sharing this with my friends as well and I am sure it would be helpful.

Share on facebook