Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by caveman View Post
    No app here. Personally, I don't think it is that useful especially while running a small business. Maybe as you get bigger and bigger it might be useful but at this point I wouldn't really recommend it.
    i agree with your point, while running a small business, we need think about the cost and many other things.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hello

I think the smartphone APP is a good idea for your business,we do the Android cellphone and iphone accessories business in china,do you have interest to sell the smartphone with mobile app that would be better thatn only sale the app.
    Ms Elina
    sale manager
    www.topitshopping.com
    Email:alinadingjpl@gmail.com

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I don't have a mobile app yet but I am actually studying how to make one. I make my own websites and do my own search engine optimization, so I figured it is time to learn how to create mobile apps. I hired someone to teach me how to create mobile apps instead of paying him to create one for me. I figured it would be a great skill to have and it's probably something that will be in demand for a while!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I've been considering a mobile app, but I was a bit confused about three intellectual property aspect of it all. Do I need to get a patent if I design the code myself? And if so, do the benefits outweigh the costs?

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I heard about this from a friend. If you installed hidden or security camera in your shop, there's an app that allows you to view everything in realtime from your phone. Seems very convenient for those who run a shop but lives quite some distance away from it.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    interesting. thanks for info

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Anyone need MLM mobile app for your business then contact me...

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Importance of mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Kteabc View Post
    Myself and my family own a watersport and tourism business. We rent boats, parasail, jet skis, etc. 2 long time employees started a new business making mobile apps for iOS and Android. They offered to make an app for our business that also allows customers to reserve an activity and make a payment. They are offering us a large discount but we just aren't sure if it is worth it. Does anyone else have a mobile app?
    Yes, i have app for my business and this help really helps to get more traffic to your busienss. i app there are some features that helps lot more to you and your customers. There are many Advantages of eCommerce Mobile Apps over Physical Stores.

you can also find some helphul information from why business needs a mobile app?

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Custom Printed Boxes
    Custom Boxes
    Custom Packaging Boxes
    Custom Cosmetic Boxes
    Custom Presentation Folders

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hello everybody!

I represent MeGaDev - we are the team of IT professionals in Ukraine. We specialize on outsourcing and outstaffing methods for business development. We create websites for local businesses and big corporations, promote businesses online, we've got the team of competent professionals for almost any possible IT service needs.
    As for our rates, considering our market situation, it's up to 30% lower than the market's average! Wether you have a project to be done, or any current IT service needs - we're open for collaboration! Our email is megadev.sales@gmail.com

For more information please visit megadev-llc.com

Thank you for reading and we're looking forward to your message

Share on facebook