Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    This is a great idea, and it would be better if you kept us in the loop! In my state it is not legalized yet and if you have not yet found such happiness, I can advise you how can you Get a Medical Marijuana Card. This is tested on personal experience. Weed in the masses!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Medical marijuana is good for those that are terribly in worst health conditions. Although I don't think Marijuana should be legalized in order for the distribution of Medical Marijuana.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    How to get a job selling marijuana and how to work in the cannabis industry.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I 100% agree with you and now in florid and another city in the world, you can Also See this site to register as Marijuana Doctor and Medical marijuana card Palm Bay are good for helath of cancer patients too.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hmm, to be honest I have never thought about selling cannabis. But my smoking once influenced my life badly. I didn’t pass my drug test and was dismissed. Next time I was much cleverer and found an understandable source that helped me to escape such situation. click here to watch it

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hmm, to be honest I have never thought about selling cannabis. But my smoking once influenced my life badly. I didnít pass my drug test and was dismissed. Next time I was much cleverer and found an understandable source that helped me to escape such situation. click here to watch it

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownii View Post
    Hmm, to be honest I have never thought about selling cannabis. But my smoking once influenced my life badly. I didn’t pass my drug test and was dismissed. Next time I was much cleverer and found an understandable source that helped me to escape such situation.
    That's true that is why you should quit smoking or at least switch to something less harmful for your health, like vape with https://deliciousnimbus.com/collections/premium-e-juice that will allow you to smoke, but it doesn't include actual burning, so you don't have to breath in all that bad stuff.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyCleaner View Post
    That's true that is why you should quit smoking or at least switch to something less harmful for your health, like vape with that will allow you to smoke, but it doesn't include actual burning, so you don't have to breath in all that bad stuff.
    Is it still a thing? I mean, vaping. I thought it's has it 15 minutes of fame but than it's over. I used to do it, even bought vaporizer afterwards to smoke weed with it and it was really convenient way of consumption. But i realized that either Learn How To Pass A Drug Test In 24 Hours or i'm losing my job and gonna face charges against me, i've stopped and since than i don't smoke even tobacco

Share on facebook

Last edited by ValerySimon; 01-12-2019 at 09:06 AM.

9. Collapse Details
    That is true, it is getting more and more popular. Here is a link why it is useful and should be used https://www.payspi.org/cbd-hemp-oil-for-pain-relief. I can even tell you from my own experience that it is a powerful tool which can be used to reduce pain

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    You don`t need to afraid about Drug test if you are using CBD for your health. It doesn`t include THC in it so safe for use. Even safe for animals. You can find all information about CBD on the related portal.

Share on facebook