Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I am sure that weed can really help mentally unstable people

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I am so proud that every day a lot of states in our huge country vote for legalized. Think that it can remove such a lot of problems of the medical industry. Marijuana is an irreplaceable product for those who suffer from mental or physical pain. Of course, it is so essential to use only good quality products like CBD oil or hemp flowers which are ordered only at verificated guys like OrganicCBDNugs.com. Consequences of using chemical substitutes for real oil could be irreversible for your mind. Hope that this law will take a place in your state

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I think it's very risky.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I read about CBD oil every day, and there are so many good things. Is it really helpful when you rub it on painful places on your body? I follow MMA a lot, and every fighter is using CBD. They are in pain a lot, it must be true right? Where can you even buy these CBD creams, are they expensive?

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I'm not sure that pot can help mentally unstable people. It seems to me that the weed in this case will only make the situation worse. As for the fact that CBD helps in the relief of chronic diseases, I am sure of it. I myself use cannabis topicals, to relieve joint pain. I have been suffering from this ailment for a long time and the gel with CBD perfectly relieves pain for several hours. I am very happy with the fact that my state has legalized marijuana, because I do not know how I would otherwise get rid of this pain. I believe that all states should legalize marijuana, because it will make life easier not only for people, but also for animals.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I think it is really promising. CBD is great, and I like it a lot for my health. I often Buy tecfidara online because I have multiple sclerosis, but I heard that CBD is really great and working for it too, so I would like to try it out soon. Thank you for sharing it here

Share on facebook

Last edited by gerja; 02-18-2021 at 02:37 AM.

7. Collapse Details
    Plants help a person in many ways, they are included in many medicines, cosmetics are made on their basis, and flowers can be used as decoration or as a gift. I think this is very profitable because I know it can be a good business. I'm a florist. People love to give each other flowers and make beautiful jewelry out of them. I myself really love beautiful flower arrangements, as here, for example: https://royalflora.net/en-gb/flower-delivery-kazakhstan So, opening a flower shop is a profitable investment in our time. The same goes for beauty products and other similar business ideas. Now it is very relevant and more profitable for business than ever. People love this, and I find this trend very rewarding. When purchasing something, it is good to know that the product is completely safe and environmentally friendly.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Nikol; 02-21-2021 at 08:15 AM.

8. Collapse Details
    City Locksmith Charleston is a mobile based company. We have all the tools necessary and our locksmith’s technicians are fully equipped to solve any Locksmith issue with this services - Residential, Commercial, Automotive, Emergency and Car Key Replacement. Our large fleet of locksmith’s professionals can reach all corners of Charleston in a timely manner. Give us a call (843) 396-1072 and one of our phone representatives will be happy to assist.

Locksmith Charleston

318 King St #A
    Charleston, SC
    Phone:
    (843) 396-1072

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    If I would consider about getting into any industry of any kind of addiction, I would better choose something like magic mushrooms. They have awesome effects, which people can feel whenever they want, if only they know how to get those mushrooms. A lot of people simply buy mushroom spores on trusted websites, and grow them. It's pretty easy thing, so maybe you should try this type of business.

Share on facebook

Last edited by kevvinQ; 02-25-2021 at 04:19 AM.

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by H1ghQuolit View Post
    I am sure that weed can really help mentally unstable people
    One of the classics in this regard said the following: "If a child is nervous, first of all it is necessary to treat his parents."
    The weed works when it is there, and in its absence, the nervousness only intensifies with frequent use. Therefore, the nerves are treated through psychotherapy, and then recipes and advice are used.

Share on facebook