Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Collapse Details
    I'm not a marketing person, so keep that in mind...

They are different, and each has their own strengths and weaknesses.

I think Social Media is probably better for interacting with and attracting new customers and email marketing is good for customers you've already established a relationship with. At least this is how I find myself behaving as a consumer. I rarely read emails from people I don't already know. I might, on the other hand, notice a new company via some sort of social media post and decide to buy something from them. On the other hand, if I am emailed from a company I know, I might read the email or I might not. If I do, I may decide I need to buy their product or I might not. Since I don't generally read emails from unknown parties, those companies never even get that chance. In fact, they are most likely to be reported as spammers.

Regards,
    Samuel L Dotson

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Email and social work best when not in competition with one another. No need to compare because both strategies has a different approach.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Email Marketing:
    Although time-consuming at times, creating and maintaining an email list can be done easily with a well thought out strategic plan.
    There’s a low cost compared to other forms of direct marketing.
    Campaigns are easy to track, and ROI is measurable.
    Email Marketing uses the “push” strategy rather than the “pull.”
    If done correctly, it can foster repeat business.
    Social Media Marketing:
    You can gather vital information about your audience using social media platforms.
    You can direct your ads and posts to specific target audiences.
    Communicating and engaging your audience via Social Media allows you to better your customer satisfaction.
    By creating a following on social media, you are improving your brand loyalty.
    You’re are able to share content faster and easier than ever before.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I will go for SMO, people nowadays sit still in their mobile devices that has social media apps. e.g. Facebook, Twitter etc. When you search in google "how to increase website traffic through social media".
    The LinkCollider is in the very first page. LinkCollider is a SEO tool that uses link building and social media sites. I hope this could help you with your strategy. Cheers!

Share on facebook