Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Email marketing might be a stronger marketing approach overall, but social media is still important, and it can offer great dividends if you do it well. Social media does have a few distinct advantages of its own. For one thing, it helps you connect with new people.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Social media is the best way to promote rather than email marking is not quick responding process.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Both these platforms have its own advantage & disadvantages.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    One of the most effective ways to target your advertising audience is through email marketing. Social media marketing is a powerful way to build your email list by reaching new, interested people whereas email marketing converts those interested people into paying customers.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I think marketing your services using social media platforms will be more beneficial and effective as it helps the users in engaging more into your business.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Unidos View Post
    I think marketing your services using social media platforms will be more beneficial and effective as it helps the users in engaging more into your business.
    Yes Nowadays Social Media platforms are provide you more benefits more than email marketing.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Unidos View Post
    Yes Nowadays Social Media platforms are provide you more benefits more than email marketing.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hello Edata! As my point of view and according to the market, social media marketing is more effective than using email marketing. Because Social Media Marketing is one of the most prominent methods to gain traffic and visibility for the website, brand or products. Social Media Marketing also helps us in expanding our Business at a higher level.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    thanks for sharing the information it really helps a lot.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Email marketing might be a stronger marketing approach overall, but social media is still important, and it can offer great dividends if you do it well. Social media does have a few distinct advantages of its own. For one thing, it helps you connect with new people.

Share on facebook