Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Hello Edata! As my point of view and according to the market, social media marketing is more effective than using email marketing. Because Social Media Marketing is one of the most prominent methods to gain traffic and visibility for the website, brand or products. Social Media Marketing also helps us in expanding our Business at a higher level.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Both are different channels and should be targeted accordingly. Either way knowing your audience is key. While, on email you are targeting the people who already know about you. Social Media is where you can find more people at the top of the funnel, either though paid marketing(money to be spent) or organic marketing(free traffic).

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Social media is better in most cases, simply because it has the capacity to expand virally, while with emails, you get almost zero response and non expansion problem, e.g. you get what you pay for (X number of sent messages, that is).

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Email marketing might be a stronger marketing approach overall, but social media is still important, and it can offer great dividends if you do it well. Social media does have a few distinct advantages of its own. For one thing, it helps you connect with new people

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Mobile apps technologies in AI - Artificial intelligence read more news below.

Huawei Mobile Apps Best Technologies in Artificial Intelligence

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Social media is a best platform to get more trafiic comparing to email marketing.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It's imprant to work on both strategies. The advantge of emails is that you actually own them and you don't rely on third part websites. Online there are several resources for both email marketing and social media marketing to get the most out of them

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    26000 Springbrook Ave. #201 Santa Clarita, Ca 91380
    It really depends on finding your customer through profiling your current customers - either one works once you've found your niche market.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    both combined
    These kind of questions are almost impossible to answer, both of them are great but both of them are really different from each other and I should know more about your goals etc.
    so I could give you answer which one would work the best for you but I do both for myself at least.

Feel free to ask anything here or email me at ville.himanen@digitaldropmedia.net

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Here is a free business directory for you to post your business on
    https://tinyurl.com/y4j5zfzz

Share on facebook