Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Social media is a best platform to get more trafiic comparing to email marketing.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It's imprant to work on both strategies. The advantge of emails is that you actually own them and you don't rely on third part websites. Online there are several resources for both email marketing and social media marketing to get the most out of them

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    26000 Springbrook Ave. #201 Santa Clarita, Ca 91380
    It really depends on finding your customer through profiling your current customers - either one works once you've found your niche market.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    both combined
    These kind of questions are almost impossible to answer, both of them are great but both of them are really different from each other and I should know more about your goals etc.
    so I could give you answer which one would work the best for you but I do both for myself at least.

Feel free to ask anything here or email me at ville.himanen@digitaldropmedia.net

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Here is a free business directory for you to post your business on
    https://tinyurl.com/y4j5zfzz

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Social Media is best for marketing.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by storm_trooper View Post
    You can use Instagram, it is a great platform to promote your business. There is even a tool (IG Hoot) that helps gain followers that is heavily used in the marketing. So yeah, you should definitely use social media for marketing.
    Hi Storm Trooper! Are you using Instagram in your business? It's growing and I'm oh so curious. (Color me a newbie in many areas, but I still remember the day, MANY years ago, when I received an email with the subject line: "Do you Tweet?" Back then, nobody knew what Twitter WAS! I can barely believe it.

Regardless of whether it's email or Social Media Marketing, according to the all time guru of sales Zig Ziglar, we have to touch base with customers more than once. It takes a while for many people to make up their minds!

Share on facebook

Learn How to Start a REAL Business, Selling REAL Products from Your OWN Website.
    ChrisMalta.com

BBB A+ Rated. 5 Stars from Trust Pilot

8. Collapse Details
    We will perform a free consultation of your online business to determine the lowest-cost/highest-return channels for your advertising.

We are experts in search engine optimization, content marketing and website advertising.

Contact us now to schedule your free consultation. Please include your website address and company name in your submission.
    find us over the link - https://www.lastingtrend.com/

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Of Course Social Media Marketing....It is one of the best ways to engage with your targeted audience as comparison of E-mail marketing

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Yes Both are equally important. Social media marketing is the part of off page activity in SEO. And e mail marketing comes under the paid champaigning.

Share on facebook