Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Which one is better social media marketing or email marketing?
    Hello Guys, we have small web development business and it is going well, recently we planned for expansion of our business into digital marketing can anyone have suggestions. which one is better SMO or email marketing according to market, you suggestion gives me clear path.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It really depends on finding your customer through profiling your current customers - either one works once you've found your niche market.

If you are planning on throwing a big net, you will miss out of the small fish that the big guys can't afford to please.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hy edatascholars,
    It is good that you are expanding your services but social media marketing and email marketing both have importance. According to current market trend SMO is more effective.
    Best of luck

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I know that most of the email marketing I get goes straight to the trash can folder, but I still use it :/ Sometimes that's your best way to reach the right person to do business with in an organization.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    No need to compare because both strategies has a different approach. Like what I've always been saying, in marketing, every platform is a possibility.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Here’s the thing: it’s not necessary to choose one or the other. Indeed, both can generate a lot of value.
    While it’s important to remember what each channel does best, and to stay on message, integration holds the promise of big benefits for both email and social marketing. Email and social work best when not in competition with one another.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I think Social Media marketing works much better as compared to email marketing. Today everyone is active on social media so you can get much better response from social media mediums like Facebook, twitter, instagram etc.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Social media is way way best then email marketing because you can promote your business in targeted areas from where you want to get business.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Check this out to answer your question.

11 Reasons Why Your Email List Beats Social Media

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    We absolutely agree with those who have already commented on this thread already. There is absolutely no reason to choose between the two. Social media marketing is usually best for brand building but can also be very effective. Email marketing is also a quite powerful marketing tool. Just make sure you utilize A/B testing when using these tools to optimaize your conversions.

Share on facebook