Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    You can make more traffic,with seo links

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    hi guys i am new to this field , can you explain it.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I think Social Media Marketing is better because nowadays social networks are very popular, more and more people are becoming social media members.
    Especially it's true for Instagram. I think Instagram is the best place for promoting and selling your products and services.
    But there are some problems that I faced during running my business on Instagram. I have many links that are very important such as email, WhatsApp, my website, Facebook, Youtube and on Instagram it's impossible to place all these links in bio because you can add only one link that people can follow. If you just place these links in bio (not in a special field) people won't be able to follow them and even copy it. It's not convenient for my clients and followers ((( I didn't know how to deal the problem and then I've heard about a really good instrument taplink.at!! With the help of this tool I could create a page where all my links are placed and they are all clickable!! So people can easily follow them. Earlier my clients couldn't follow the links, but after that more and more people came from these links. It's really useful service, I highly recommend it people who want to increase sales on Instagram!!

Share on facebook

Last edited by kathymaddox; 07-09-2019 at 07:13 AM.

4. Collapse Details
    SMM is better. Email marketing is almost dead

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Well honestly it depends on the type of business you have and the products and services you are trying to market. There not a one fit all solutions when it comes to marketing. Every business is unique and has specific marketing needs.

Email marketing has higher click through rate but thatís because you are sending emails to customers and potential customers that have already opted in to receiving your emails.

Social media marketing you first would need to choose an appropriate site to use. For example b2b company might have more luck using linkedin while consumer based would probably focus on Facebook, Instagram or some other site. You would need to demographic of your core audience to choose the most appropriate social media site for you.

You can also do Pay per click on most social media sites that might be something you want to look into.

I do digital marketing for living if I could be of any help let me know.

Thanks,

Mike Gandy
    Localdudesmarketing.com

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    both are of different thing because you target audience on different platforms.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    email marketing already isn't actual

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Either of the two is fine as long as you do it right, seo marketing helps a lot too so you might want to try it for getting traffic to your site.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by seomark13 View Post
    THIS. Completely different animals.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by seomark13 View Post
    THIS. Completely different animals.

Share on facebook