Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    social media marketing is better then email marketing because you can promote your business in targeted city and customers.

Share on facebook

Last edited by SantoshBobade01; 01-10-2017 at 02:50 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    Both Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing are effective channel to increase website traffic. But if you are looking for conversion that I think Email Marketing is a good choice, whereas Social Media Marketing helps to increase Brand Awareness, as well as to boost Traffic.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Both are pretty good methods for improve your site traffic. Comparing these two I prefer email marketing because it is most effective technique. For that am using marketing tool Apptivo, it can manage activities like generate campaigns, tracking email and more. I got better results from this method.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Now this isn't the answer you're looking for.

But what's better? Social media or email marketing.

The answer is...

Both.

Now get this.

Use social media to target your customers or potential customers in your area. Occasionally send them to a website where they can enter their email address in exchange for a coupon/weekly updates/special event notifications whatever you can think of.

And now the email marketing takes effect. You email them whenever you have something to promote and you know from your social media usage that they're potential customers.

You just have to give them a little nudge to get them into your business.

A coupon.

A special you're running.

A charity even you're having.

It could be anything.

But now you have an email list that you control. So when Facebook or Twitter changes their algorithim and you can't reach as many customers you'll have your list that you own and you can contact them with whatever you want.

tl;dr Use social media to build an email list which is an asset to your business for the rest of your life.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    both are best according to their prespective, just see what you want ? what type of audience or target and which region, tell us your senario we will tell you.

Share on facebook

CEO at Preschool Day Care

6. Collapse Details
    Best Dropshipping Tool
    Learns amazing idea that guide you to create your best shipment on amazon or others websites for sell.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hey.
    Social Media marketing and email marketing both are important in their place. Today Social Media is used for making brand of the company and it has strong impact on the user if you targeting correct audience.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    According to me SMO is much more better then Email marketing. Atleast i have seen more success in SMO in comparision to Email marketing as I didn't have an email list to send emails . SMO didn't requires anything to get started your marketing campaign all you need is know your targeted Audiences.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    It depends on your target. But I'm leaning towards social media. Almost everyone is on some sort of social media platform right now.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    it really depends on how you use email marketing, have to be careful not to spam. Also personally I feel most of emails go to trash now days. social media is better to build interest and that can lead to future sales.

Share on facebook