Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    You just need to renew your hosting regularly.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Choose a reliable domain registrar (like Hostinger)
    Find a domain availability checker tool.
    Run a domain name search.
    Pick the best available option.
    Finalize your order and complete the domain registration.
    Verify the ownership of your new domain.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Anybody can purchase an area name. To do as such, you visit an area name enlistment center, for example, A2, GoDaddy, or Name modest, key in the space you need to purchase, and pay an expense. You can't accepting only any area, obviously—one in particular that isn't now enlisted by someone else or business and that bears a legitimate space postfix.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You may not be the legal owner. Whoever is the legal owner of your domain name, that person has total control over it including - what Web site it points to, what domain name registrar maintains it, changing information about your domain name account, controlling who administers it, and being able to sell it.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Probably best to just go for another domain. I think there is some kind of protection where you can choose to renew your domain when it expires, before anyone else has a chance to get it. Since they've owned it since 2002 they're probably not willing to give it up now either.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Most domain names can be registered for a period from 1 to 10 years. They can be renewed, if necessary, while they are still active or reactivated after their expiration date. The Domain Registry marks any domain name as expired when the expiration date first begins.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    if the company has been paying for the domain name since 2002. You can simply try and create a new domain depending on your domain. There are many sites that can help you create a domain name, all you have to do is given the query a keyword(s) and it will try to create several domain names available for purchase.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Thanks for sharing

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Bluehost
    Godaddy

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    . GoDaddy held the domain name for 6 months. They even contacted me to participate in an auction for the domain. I had given up hope of ever retrieving the domain. Luckily, I was able to buy in last month for $10 when GoDaddy finally released it.

Share on facebook