1. Collapse Details
    Reduce electrcitiy expenses for business owners....potential to save thousands!
    My name is Abbas. I work for Powermark Resources, an electric consulting firm. What we do is analyze your company's electricity usage and create a customized plan to meet your company's electricity needs at the best rates as possible.

Since we have many electric providers, we can analyze your current rate, and make sure you are getting the best rates for your needs.

This information is completely free and only takes a few moments of time. So contact me asap. It is great if you can have the electric bill on hand or the account number; if not no worries, I will guide you to the next step in the process...the whole process can actually take a few minutes total of your time! It's really easy.

847 505 8173. If you know any business owners, that might be interested in this, feel free to let me know. The more electricity you use, the more you will save! Text, or call, or email me anytime.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You can try cost effective and eco friendly methods like solar energy and also bring changes in the shifts of working in a planned manner so as to get the maximum savings on electrical bills.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Thanks for providing important information.

Share on facebook