1. Collapse Details
    Structuring a potential SBA Loan??? Not sure how this is done
    I had a question regarding a SBA loan and the potential loan/business structure required to qualify for a SBA loan.

My two friends own a small business (music recording, Company "A") and are considering getting an SBA Loan (7a or 504, to be determined). Company A meets the criteria for a small business, as per SBA definitions.

Specifically, they're looking to purchase a residential home that has a recording studio built into the house. The plan is to create a LLC (Company "Z") that will use the proceeds of the SBA Loan to purchase the residential home/studio and then setup a Lease Agreement, where Company Z will lease the premise to Company A, with the rental income provided by Company A to Company Z being sufficient to service the debt commitment (I acknowledge each bank will have different debt service requirements). Company Z's 10% required equity for the purchase will be 20% from my two friends, and 80% from an outside investor(s). My two friends (who 100% own Company A and 10% of equity from Company Z) and I assume the outside investors, would all co-sign the SBA loan to Company "Z", if required.

My first question is this - can the above proposed setup be considered for a SBA loan? In this case, would the LLC, specifically created to be the borrower and hold the property, be considered a small business? Ultimately, it's the income from Company A (which is a small business by SBA definitions), which is in turn paid to Company Z as rental income, that would be the source of repayment of the SBA loan. I believe in this situation, Company Z is considered an Eligible Passive Company "EPC" and thus could be the borrower in this case?

My second question is this - from my review of 7a and 504 SBA loans, it appears that a 504 loan would be more beneficial in this case, given it's a real estate acquisition, rather than working capital funding, partner buyout, etc. However, I did read somewhere that a 504 SBA loan must create 1 job for every 50 or 100k of money lent? Is that correct?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hey our company/business helps small business get loans regardless of their credit history(as long as the credit isnt too awful). If your company meets our monthly earning requirements we can get you loans in as fast as 24 hours you can apply at http://zonexproduction.at.ua/index/s...ess_loans/0-74 PM if you need any more information..

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi! I know a person working at Fordham Capital. Here, the financing professionals will make your funding process as seamless as possible if you meet their requirement. Their streamlined Merchant Cash Advance application process will get funds in your bank fast, with same-day approval, and next-day funding.

Share on facebook

Last edited by robwinston; 03-01-2017 at 04:19 AM.