1. Collapse Details
    Where do I find individuals to buy a business? Not PE
    Hello all,
    I am new to this forum and this is my first post. Thank you for reading.

As a business broker, I'm often faced with the task of finding the right buyer for a business. There are plenty of private equity (PE) firms out there wanting to check out my inventory but my hard-working clients are wary of selling to these firms; understandably so.

We advertise among many platforms when a business is for sale but not many of these platforms are geared towards the individual strategic investor. Often our clients want to sell their business to someone who is familiar with their field and we often find difficulty in making contact with that perfect successor, though we are generally successful.

Do any of you here have suggestions to help us contact general individuals interested in buying businesses in their field? Our goal in asking this is to build a respectable database of individuals and their investment mandates so that later on we can reach out when a deal meets their criteria.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Business Rocket, provide the best answers to your question like how to submit your filing, how to apply for TCP license & permit for filling TCP license application .

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    How about advertising it on sites like BizBuySell.com? I'm looking to buy a business, I've been searching there, a lot!

What about starting a Facebook group along the lines of "getting out of the rat race" and doing a little advertising?

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Where to find buyers...
    How about advertising it on sites like BizBuySell.com? I'm looking to buy a business, I've been searching there, a lot!

What about starting a Facebook group along the lines of "getting out of the rat race" and doing a little advertising?

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    BUSINESS WANTED. I am a serious, well-capitalized (800+ credit rating) mid-40s prospective buyer of a services business, preferably one that is home based with ~$200k or more in SDE. Feel free to message me if you are looking to sell your business, along with some information about it. Please only do so if you are a principal/owner - I prefer not to deal with brokers as my experience so far is that they just make the process less efficient. Happy to provide more information about myself first via a private exchange, if you wish. I look forward to hearing from you!

Share on facebook