1. Collapse Details
    Looking into MLM? READ THIS!
    Thank You for Reading! People now look for many ways to be successful or make a quick buck. If you find a company that interest you, make sure you do your research! The Better Business Bureau, Inc 500/5000, etc. You cannot just go from word of mouth. See if you have Business Overview Meeting in your local area. Know the Founders and Co-Founders and maybe their business history. Watching Lifestyle videos (videos of the person and how their life has changed from progressing in the company) can also be helpful and motivational. I'm an executive trainer in this awesome company called 5linx Enterprises, Inc. 5LINX is a premier network marketing company offering consumers and businesses a wide range of services that leverage the latest technologies to save them money.Due to the rapid growth, progress, and sucess we are A+ accredited with BBB(Better Business Bureau) we have also been a part of the Inc 500/5000 and we are #1(2012)/#9(2013) in Rochester 100!
    For my business card text "MyPlanB" to 55255.
    My website is www.5linx.net/L628370 to watch the overview video and read about my products and services!
    Should you have any questions, email me at McCutcheonTiana@gmail.com.
    Facebook - Tiana McCutcheon

Company Accreditation
    Better Business Bureau - http://www.bbb.org/upstate-new-york/...er-ny-66002480
    Inc 500/5000 - http://www.inc.com/profile/5linx-enterprises
    Rochester Top 100 http://www.rochesterbusinessalliance...list_2013.aspx

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hey SVPTiana S.
    Multilevel Marketing continues to be a big industry leader. I am also a part of Multi level Marketing. A person can potentially earn hundreds to as much as thousands of dollars only if he gets involved with a good MLM.Really it is the best and easy business opportunity.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You seem to have a nice advertisement there. I haven't really tried MLM since almost every MLM company in our country is either a scam or sells fraudulent tactics and get rich quick schemes which never really is the case for the people who are working the most and that is those that are under the bracket, chart. For the people on top, the income is too great to share to those lower tiered people which sucks.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by fredkawig View Post
    You seem to have a nice advertisement there. I haven't really tried MLM since almost every MLM company in our country is either a scam or sells fraudulent tactics and get rich quick schemes which never really is the case for the people who are working the most and that is those that are under the bracket, chart. For the people on top, the income is too great to share to those lower tiered people which sucks.
    A scam cannot be in those sites that I just named with the accreditation such as the ones we posses. If you are interested in further information about this company I can gladly work with you. There are many people that you socialize with right now that can use an opportunity like this. They are tired of living paycheck to paycheck. They are working to live and living to work and for what? They see no benefits. We have people from all walks of life in this company: doctors, lawyers, artist, students, drug dealers. Everybody should see this. Email me at McCutcheonTiana@gmail.com or you can find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/tiana.mccutcheon. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    the best part when you join MLM business is, you could get a lot experience that will teach you about how to sell the product properly and you can start making a network for your business.

Share on facebook