1. Collapse Details
    (Canada) Registering business
    I plan to register my business in the very near future. I was wondering if anyone could point me in some direction to get more information about this. I will be 18 very soon, and I MOSTLY sell products/do contract web work online. So, this includes international clients.

Also, if I hypothetically planned on registering my business 1 month from now but tomorrow went out and bought a laptop which I planned to use primarily for the business, could I write it off, or not because the company is not yet registered?

Thanks in advance!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Business Licensing
    For Ontario, Canada visit www.cbs.gov.on.ca

For those who wish to register a business in the U.S., visit my site (link below; not allowed to post URL) and go to the Internet Business section. At the Planning page I have some resources for business planning and licensing.

Good luck!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi kandieman,

Basically, you need to decide if you want to register your company federally or provincially. Since you're going to be doing international work, you might think about registering federally. If that's your decision, keep in mind that you will also have to do an extra-provincial registration. You can do both online, by mail or by fax. You can pick up the forms from your local governement office. If you incorporate federally, you do this through strategis.ca. If you incorporate provincially, go to www.cbs.gov.on.ca. Fees are listed there too.

Before you incorporate, you need to reserve a business name. To do this, you need a NUANS search. Go to .http://strategis.ic.gc.ca/epic/inter..._cs02079e.html
    for an online federal NUANS report request or for names of NUANS Search houses (if you incorporate provincially-- at least in Saskatchewan, you have to use a search house). You'll need the name reservation number in order to proceed with registration.

Hope this helps.

If you need more help, feel free to contact me at info@DetailsSBS.com

Eve

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Call a registered agent
    Many of our Canadian clients are referred to a registered agent. The favorite is a Delaware registered agent called Harvard Business Services. They can form your company and have the documents and kit delivered the following day. They have a live chat and easy to use web site. just search "delaware incoprotions" and you'll find them. They have an 800 number, too. It's 800 345 CORP(2677).

Just a note, many of the Canadian and European clients form Delaware LLCs. Their non-US source income it not taxable.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    In essence, you should determine if you would like enroll your enterprise federally or even provincially. Due to the fact you are likely to become undertaking international operate, you may think concerning signing up federally. If that's your choice, understand that additionally, you will want to do a good extra-provincial sign up. That can be done equally on-line, through mail or even through fax. It is possible to pick-up your forms from the neighborhood governement company.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You must take legal knowledge for a lawyer to register and take licence to run your business in Canada.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    if you are interested to work with some partener than please contact me

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

8. Collapse Details
    I'm a CPA in Ontario, if you need any help, please do not hesitate to send me a PM. Thanks.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    You have to determine in case you would like to enroll your organization provincially or federally. As you are planning to do function that is international, you may possibly consider registering federally. Bear in your mind which you'll also need to complete a extra-provincial enrollment if that is your final decision. You cando both on the web, either by facsimile or through email. The forms can be picked up by you

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Custom Printed Boxes
    Custom Boxes
    Custom Packaging Boxes
    Custom Cosmetic Boxes
    Custom Presentation Folders

Share on facebook