Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Yes definitely you're write because linkedin is best way for find any professional man (like: friends, manager, Director etc.).

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I have never had much luck with Linkedin. However, I have lots of luck on Facebook help building my audience for my blog. I think it gets difficult to stay involved with large numbers of websites.

What was the best advice you ever got to make connections on Linkedin?

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    If you are B2B business then definitely LinkedIn connections are more worth. If you are B2C then nothing better than Facebook.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I don't think so. I am still using fb more than linkedin. In my opinion fb is better.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Generally I used Facebook but LinkedIn is the best way to make professional network...!!!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    yes linkedin user are more tructfull and worthy as such a professional network

---

Transformers Manufacturers

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I will repeat again.

It depends.
    If you are going to promote any product, then Facebook perfect platform, But if you are promoting any service then twitter and linked are best.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I have wondered a similar thing. I often view it mentioned that Linkedin ought to be used as an advertising and connection too. Nevertheless , I'm uncertain how. It appears that you can easily connect to people in your market, but no real conversation happens. I'd personally love to understand if Now i'm lacking some thing here, since it certainly seems enjoy it has potential.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Facebook might be building a professional network, but for now, LinkedIn is still the default professional social network for many people.
    facebook aims to connect friends, business associates, and family. They can send each other messages, chat, poke, add old and new friends and more.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Both is good .. LinkedIn is also very popular social media website

Share on facebook