Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    If you want to start making money off of your blog, it is very necessary that it gets a decent amount of traffic. Generating traffic for your blog can be tricky. You have to promote your blog as much as possible. The most commonly used method for promoting a blog is informing your contacts about it through the use of social media. This gets the word of mouth started and makes your blog popular.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Yes I can really feel what you are saying I have created many blogs and all of them have failed. I am really thinking about giving up on it now.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Just promote everywhere you can ; facebook? advertise twitter? advertise forums? advertise, the more people you have the easier it gets because they spread it and then those people spread it and it grows but just go flat out and promote your blog as much as you can and I as I always say "if you build it they will come".

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Try to make it accessible on Facebook and Twitter. You will get a lot of more traffic. People are going to recommend your blog if you show good content.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    The blog is not up yet. I'm currently making a plan for it. I want to monetize it properly and to do this I will be organizing a set plan of creating content etc. I know about SEO and organic search results, and that they will take some time. I'm really looking for ways that will help speed up traffic. Twitter and Facebook are great, but I'm really looking at marketing tips to build all those routes up to direct more traffic. This is the area that always gives me trouble, but I don't want to do anything dodgy. Thanks for your tips.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Dear you can try ziplr to shorten your url and brand your domain, so that it will be eyes-catching to your targets. And this tool can also help you analyze the effectiveness of your online media promotion.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Blogging is one of the best ways to promote your website online! By writing a blog for your website, you give a reason for visitors to keep returning to your site and keep up to date with your latest posts. It also helps search engines to crawl your site more frequently, as they have to update your latest blog post entries, which ultimately helps you rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs).

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    For ranking purpose low competition keywords works better. So use Google Adwords and set low competition keywords for your blog.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Good Social media presence is must if you want regular traffic.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Curate your content on social media and also share informative, interesting content with great images by which traffic will automatically move towards your blog.

Share on facebook