Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Guest Bloggers With Adsense Revenue Sharing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Guest Bloggers With Adsense Revenue Sharing
    Gadgetised.com is looking for guest bloggers and contributors. We offer an Adsense Revenue Sharing program, meaning when you post a guest post you can input your Adsense Publisher ID (via editing your profile). Your ad will then show up whenever somebody views your blog post and will start earning you money!

We accept topics related to technology, gadgets, wordpress, apps, software and so on. How to's, guides, reviews and tutorials are highly regarded.

To sign up, head on over to http://www.gadgetised.com

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I have never been involved with anything like this, can you tell me a little more about the entire process! What is expected of the guest poster as well as the income the guest poster can expect.

Thanks in advance!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Can you expound more on the process of revenue and the like. The requirements too, do we have to have an adsense account? Can you please elaborate. Thank you in advance. This business seems good I guess.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi. This does sound like an interesting proposition, but can you provide further details? I've never been involved in such a set up and I, along with the other interested users would definitely feel more comfortable with some clarification as to how you plan to operate. Is adsense the only method of payment you're offering?

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I've worked with similar programs before, and they are great since I don't have to worry about acquiring traffic anymore. I'll be trying your site out soon, and from what I've seen so far, it does look promising. Good luck to your company!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Inresting post and job
    This is very nice program, but your site not working 404, and this is worst program, google dont like to share adsense ids with other persons or site. because it leads to ban adsense accounts.. but thanks and best of luck...

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It's great to hear that getting income with Guest Blogging posts / articles. We need to have strong verbal and grammar skills to create an attractive and user-like content with proper accent.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    we are mobile app developers in Bangalore looking for developing guest blogger sites

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    One of the most common ways bloggers make money is through placing ads on their site. There are two popular types of ads: CPC/PPC Ads: Cost per click (also called pay per click) ads are usually banners that you place in your content or sidebar. Each time a reader clicks on the ad, you are paid for that click.

Share on facebook