Thread: Home Office

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    I have a desktop computer for when I'm working from home, it's a nice setup with a big desk and two monitors.
    I'd like to be able to get the setup into a separate room to have a proper office but so far it's in a corner of the living room.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    hi I just like working online

Share on facebook

polywood, ván ép

3. Collapse Details
    My home office is not stable like yours as because I work on my laptop. Although most of the time I work in my room but sometimes I sit in my mom's room or in living room as well.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Thanks for your kind information.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I have a dedicated area in my home to work but still I feel comfortable to work in the hall. Alone sitting in one place I can't work, always I need someone to talk or tv, it makes my work easy and fast.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I would love an actual office, or space just dedicated for work. Instead I'm just using my laptop in different rooms. I like to move around quite a bit and get myself free from other distractions, but it would be cool to actually have an office at home.

I'll make do with sitting at a table or on the sofa for now, sometimes I work outside from places like coffee shops.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Same as me..

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Work place should be ideal to create good environment for better efficiency. I provide internet services. When people search for CONNECT broadband connection in chandigarh, they reach me through google or my www.connectbroadbandservice.in blog. People contact me on phone and pay their bills online. Very few of my customers visit my office nut I have to establish office at good location because it represent my business and effects the reputation of my business.
    Connect Broadband Service Chandigarh.jpg

Share on facebook