Thread: Home Office

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I only have one room in my apartment so that doubles for the office. Not that I'd have a separate office even if I'd have the possibility, I'm fine with working all over the place. Sometimes I bring the laptop with me to the kitchen when cooking!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I've set up a small office in one of the rooms in my house. My workstation is on a desk with extended cabinets to accommodate all my stuff. I also work in the legal field so my office walls are almost entirely bookshelves containing legal books and documents.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I used to be stuck at my computer desk a few years back because I had to use my PC for the graphic heavy work I was doing, but thankfully, laptops nowadays are just as good as PC's back then, if not better, so I usually just work anywhere I want all over the house or even outside at cafes. I think it's great that I can now work somewhere that I can get served some good coffee or meals and this way, I at least don't have to worry about washing dishes anymore, especially after working for a good amount of time.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I have one corner in the house that I have claimed for myself. This serves as my office All I have there is a computer desk, my PC, laptop, printer and phone. And my books, of course. It's not much of a set-up but it helps me get the job done. I'd get myself a bigger space as soon as we transfer to a bigger house, maybe my own room if I'm lucky

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Your home office is interesting.But my home office is very simple with just a table and a chair.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I do freelance writing. I just started with Yahoo contributor. For now, I am just working from my desk in my one bedroom apartment. I think it would beneficial to invest in something more professional if I had the opportunity. You tend to work harder if you do have that chance.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I have one half of my bedroom set as my office space. And since my bedroom as seven and a half foot ceilings, I thought it good to completely plaster one of those walls with shelves. That wall is completely full and it "drive my wife crazy". My computer and more than everything that I need is right here where I can get to it

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I wished I had a separate room for my business, but as for now my 'home office' is just a desk in my living room. There are a lot of distractions during day, so it's definitely not ideal but it could be worse I hope to one day upgrate to a bigger place and design a proper room from where i can grow my business.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I'm either working on my phone from anywhere in my house or I'm sitting at a desk in my living room using my Mac. I have a den that I'm considering converting to an actual home office. I would probably get more done in a designated space. For now, it's pretty much the living room or my bedroom.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I set up a home office about a year ago in an effort to be better organized and to stop the 24/7 work schedule, the office consists of a desk, small bookshelf, file cabinet, laptop, printer and fax machine. Within a week I was back to sitting on my bed or couch working on my laptop, the best part of having the home office is when people come over I don't have to run around picking papers up (they're all on the desk) but in terms of utilizing the office to its full potential, that never really happened.

Share on facebook