Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    You will not forget trading of your starting days, Its much important what ever you have started new or established business trading will remain same focus on how to invest more and to get more return on it in Trading

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    What i prefer to do with Forex Trading if you're trying to invest in stocks for your Trading then it is required for sure how big your investment is against your Trading or Business whether you are doing any Forex Trading or Currency Trading.

Forex Trading,
    Forex Exchange,
    Online Trading,
    Online Investment,

Both required initial investment which takes your starting day of trading to next level, Even which comes from legacy once you got established.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Anytime Bro, thank you

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yup! Thank you so much brother.

Cheers

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by pahagwl View Post
    After a lot of research and countless conversations with experienced day-traders, I have decided to finally start day trading. Most of the people I talked to were of the opinion that you cannot time the markets. They also said that being a beginner I would need luck to be on my side to make any kind of money. But a few people said that if you start identifying patterns and trade on fundamentals, I could succeed. So basically, I am looking for strategies you guys use for intra-day trading.
    It is a good decision for you on this point. If you are looking for the main opportunities that can be involved into these activities, special tools like trading bot must be mentioned. A lot of companies work with them and individuals, as well. So people can enjoy it.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Basic Day Trading Tips.
    Knowledge Is Power.
    Set Aside Funds.
    Set Aside Time, Too.
    Start Small.
    Avoid Penny Stocks.
    Time Those Trades.
    Cut Losses With Limit Orders.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    For stocks, the best time for day trading is the first one to two hours after the open, and the last hour before the close.
    For day trading futures, around the open is a great time to day trade.
    The forex market trades 24-hours a day during the week.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by pahagwl View Post
    After a lot of research and countless conversations with experienced day-traders, I have decided to finally start day trading. Most of the people I talked to were of the opinion that you cannot time the markets. They also said that being a beginner I would need luck to be on my side to make any kind of money. But a few people said that if you start identifying patterns and trade on fundamentals like https://3commas.io/ usage, I could succeed. So basically, I am looking for strategies you guys use for intra-day trading.
    Indeed, if you decided to work with cryptocurrency, it is necessary to pay attention to the different aspects and details. Mostly, if you are looking for the best place, just start to work with the assistant like mentioned one. And you will see the positive results asap.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I'm an expert trader
    I could teach you how to trade without loosing money
    If you need my services you can just drop your whatsapp number

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Therefore, with a decent stock day trading strategy, and $30,000 (leveraged at 4:1), you can make roughly: $7,500 $2000 = $5,500/month or about a 18% monthly return. Remember, you are actually utilizing about $100,000 to $120,000 in buying power on each trade (not just $30,000).

Share on facebook