Thread: Summit77

1. Collapse Details
    Summit77
    Iím very interested in the hospitality industry. I found a company called Summit 77, their program markets hotel, condo and cruise discount cards. There are different levels of membership to sign up under Ė from Bronze to Platinum. Iím looking at the Bronze level, its only $15.00 per month and a one time cost of $50.00 sign up fee. Their compensation revolves around recruitment by sponsors. I would receive a 2 x 2 pay center; basically I get placed to the top of a pay center with structure branching from left to right, immediately below then branching off again to form other pay line positions. Has anyone worked with them?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hello,

I have read your post.
    Did you join Summit77. I am part of a great Summit77 team where we work with a system to all get results and the results speak for themselves.Most people entering Summit77 are with our group.
    Take a further look if you didn't get started, at the business - Summit77
    Also take a look at our team system - Meet Us At The Summit - MUATS

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Having a technology created specifically for the hotel industry (such as integrated cloud-based accounting software, etc.) is the best way to increase efficiency while increasing revenue at any hotel property. Hotel managers must be able to be inflexible and have technological resources that can help reduce their workload which will have a direct impact on the overall success of the hotel business.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    IBM's Summit supercomputer distinguished 77 medication aggravates that could prevent the coronavirus spike from contaminating host cells. This could help...

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    This is something we have been looking forward to. I tis really something we all have been looking forward to. - Marla Ahlgrimm

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Summit77 is a 2x2 matrix cycler program that is genuinely rare, incredibly powerful, and furthermore has a very powerful pay plan that is like no other in the industry.

Share on facebook