Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    This problem can be solved by fiverr or odesk for virtually no money. Ask for design concepts centering around one or NO color (color is expensive), and you'll find a design that suits your needs. You want simple, classy, standout packaging, but under no circumstance should you pay very much for it. Design is key---shop it around.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I remember that about 15 years ago they were still selling yogurt in plain old simple glass bottles. Whenever I see one of those glass bottles I remember how great that yogurt was so I don't think that the packaging gives quality to the "juice" inside but rather the other way around. Now we all know that to begin with, we all go for something with a nice package just because it looks safer and healthier maybe. What you can do is to find identical packages/bottles, no matter how simple and have someone create a logo/message that you can then stick to the bottles. It shouldn't be that expensive and it also gives a sense of uniqueness to your product.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Is it doesn't packaging in the merchandise of which varieties the primary effect in the head of an potential customer. So when it really is extensively regarded which the primary effect may be the previous effect, the item turns into very important which the packaging in the merchandise is attractive and associated with quality. Is it doesn't packaging in the merchandise which usually safeguards the item in the outside the house factors and keeps the item protected.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    If you are saving on packaging, make it a minimalist design only. This way, you are able to offer a relatively presentable product, yet you do not need to spend a lot on packaging. There are so many companies out there who only use as little materials as possible for the product (no frills, no unnecessary stuff) and customers still consider their products well-packaged.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by fredkawig View Post
    I believe the packaging is the number one concern of customers. Most people nowadays are health conscious thus they tend to be more critical in buying products such as the example you've given. They might have concerns when it comes to the cleanliness of the product, the quality, safety and other issues. You can try sampling and giving out free tastes and try to package or at least label your product as it would attract more customers. The word homemade can attract a lot of people. Why don't you give it a try and see the results.
    I agree "homemade" can attract a lot of people, so is "organic", "fresh", "no preservatives", and other labels that can get the attention of the health-conscious market. But have you determined your target market yet? It's easier to plan and design your packaging/labels when you know who are the buyers that you're trying to attract.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Without external opinions, which is common in a new, non-corporation-backed product, packaging is your only source of information. If your product is good, you only need for some customers to "risk" trying it and you'll be golden as they spread the information. As other posters suggest, you need to really play the homemade angle, which is what separates your product. You don't have to go for a complicated look, simple goes well with this angle, but need to make sure your key characteristics are easily perceived

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Honestly. I do not think it has anything to do packaging. Promotion is your problem.

People generally buy the products that they are used to, or the products that they see on television commercials. That is why promotional ads are so expensive. People are not going to buy your product if they have never heard of it. They are not going to know it taste great if they have never tasted it.

If you want to increase sails. You need to increase your products popularity. I honestly think consumers could not care less about bottle packaging. It is all about taste, and social relevance. Don't spend money on packaging. spend money on promotion.

Share on facebook

I Need Money!

8. Collapse Details
    Packaging provides many advantages to any business. Packaging prevents the product from damage during transport, packaging provides information to the customer regarding our product.

Just understand that packaging is the front line of marketing. Through better design and marketing communication, packaging helps us to sell a product. It also differentiates our product from a similar product. Ultimately packaging helps us to promote our branding.

If you are serious to grow your business you need to think about better packaging.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by alec View Post
    Let's say my family is in the apple juice making business (just an example, I won't give the real details, just the problem). The juice is great, quality is fantastic and those that taste the thing praise it. Now it's time to sell the stuff. Being a family business, funds are limited so we go with a cheaper bottling option, simple bottles and no fancy labels. At this point, the taste is great but the looks of the packaging not so great.

Next we get some shelf space and start selling the stuff. And what do you know, people avoid our juice and instead buy the more professionally bottled brand juice, or so we think.

How do we deal with this? Better packaging? No money! Maybe get some samples out?
    Or maybe the problem lies with the people not wanting to try unfamiliar and possibly subpar products?
    Hi Alec, If you are looking to buy any type of packaging with any design and color printing as per to the demand, Then I recommend BoxesMe is the best choice of packaging manufacturer in the United States.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Packaging is the most important part of any product to introduce in the market. There are many types of customized packaging boxes in any shape and design with color printing and logo printing as per to the demand.

Share on facebook