Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    social media marketing
    hello, social media marketing is now in trend a made fan page for promote my business apart from this which method i apply to develop media optimization.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Trends and priorities intent to change day by day and in this modern era social media sites are really playing an important role in order to be doing the advertisement of your product or business on the web. You may find various web designing and Web Design Company's who have their pages on these social sites and they are really carrying it forward through fair means.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Albertolive; 02-22-2014 at 02:30 AM.

3. Collapse Details
    Join and actively communicate on social networks, forums and other websites. This will build back links if you include them and get your brand/website out there. All it takes is the right person to retweet or share your content. It could go viral.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I agree with your points that in modern era Social media playing an important role in advertising or promoting your product or service on web. Online marketing is the trend of modern era

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    First of all, it's a good start for your product marketing, well done. Now the next tricky part would be to drive the people to notice your fan page. I suggest you start by promoting it to your friends and request their help to spread the words. If you could give an early birds type of deal for the customers, that is even better. People will generally tend to notice things that have "deal" attached to it; it is in our psychology. Also, try not to be too spammy with your marketing though, because it might have the opposite intended effect.
    Cheers.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Join and engage communities in different social networking websites. In those communities, You can target your website, Gain knowledge, Share your views, Ask Questions, Brand Awareness and many more.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Yeah i agreed. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter is best way to promote your business.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Social Media Marketing stands for SMM and there are lots of social sites are available in market but facebook,g+,twitter are the most important social media website...

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Use your facebook /G+ page as a platform to engage and inform your customers. But don't rely it as your only medium. Try out other marketing medium at the same time to maximize you reach.

Share on facebook

Founder of Lexel Technologies Pte Ltd (Singapore), Co-founder of Tribe Studios
    Our product: MoCo SMS Suite - the complete SMS Marketing and CRM solution
    We are actively looking for distributors and resellers who are interested to resell our product in their region. PM me if interested.
    Our Blog: Engineer To Entrepreneur, MoCo Blogs!
    Pet and Animal Directory: FurryTale.net

10. Collapse Details
    In my opinion Social Media Marketing only works for large corporations. Who already have popular products. Mainly because don't just hear about their fan pages they actively seek them out. Fan pages are just a link to customers for future promotion of additional products.. Not increasing the popularity of an unknown small business. Unless you are going to send a friend request to everyone in your town. Which will get you banned from most social media sites.

Share on facebook