Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    You can always pay for facebook ads to promote your fanpage. They are relatively inexpensive and you can even find ad credits being sold at a discount. You can also get creative and create viral memes with your facebook page address attached.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I also think instant messengers also have relevant groups created which you can use to promote your business. More and more people are joining instant messengers which I think can work for you if properly utilized.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I disagree with this. Social media can be huge for small businesses, IF, they know how to leverage it correctly. The problem is that many small business owners assume that if they set up a page with some ads and general info that people will follow/like those pages. There is often very little engagement with the audience, and what's more the pages are rarely updated and eventually end up inactive. I've seen it happen time and time again. The reason corporations are so successful is because they hire social media professionals who know how to leverage the platform.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I don't agree. Social media does not just work for large corporations. Things go viral. This is how a number of companies have made their name.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    yes i tend to agree with you! you're right social media play an important role in marketing of our business through social sites and it's really useful to generate traffic and increase visibility on your site

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Indeed, social is a great location for marketing. FB users are real people just know your niche, post relevant and engaging articles, images, or videos that you think the audience will like and you will be able to get interested viewers.

Share on facebook

----
    I just started my own website and you can find it on http://www.ofwtips.com

7. Collapse Details
    Yes. Social media marketing is the best either paid or free. Facebook is still the top way to advertise.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    SMM (Social Media marketing) is a paid marketing platform in search engine optimization. SMM can be used for marketing the business, branding, visibility and
    E Commerce Websites by all the social media networks. SMM is a best source of marketing to increase the business position and traffic.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Annabellee; 04-05-2014 at 12:57 AM.

9. Collapse Details
    Since we already know that social media marketing is the best in the increase of traffic, here are great ways to create quality content for your brand.

http://www.yoursocialvillage.com.au/...ality-content/

Share on facebook

Your Social Village - Social Marketing Experts

10. Collapse Details
    Social media marketing can be done on following sites-
    Twitter
    Orkut
    Linkdin.
    Google plus.

Share on facebook