Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Promoting a Small Business in a Different Country
    hi

I am a freelance website consultant who works from home. I have an experience of several years and despite my ailments, I am quite okay with the local (Indian) market. But then, here we dont need too many consultants and as such I do believe that my skills are mostly unutilized to their optimum.

Now, as I am from India and ill with a family, I definitely cannot spend hundreds of Dollars (at the moment 1 USD > 60.00 INR) and as such, I do believe that I have to resort to Internet/Social Media and try out other techniques.

You might be wondering, If I am a consultant, why should I be putting up this on a forum, but, I am stuck up with what actually I should be doing to try to reach out to prospects in US, UK and other countries? I have tried some email mailing (but right now, my email stock has died with virtually zero deals), I have been on Forums and I do believe that (after so many months) I have been catering to wrong people as from them too I have not got any queries (visits to my website increased no doubt, my keyword rankings too have started going better, but still zero business). I alo tried placing adverts in Yellow Pages of US, Canada, UK, and many other countries but they need me to have a valid Country based Identity.

So I would like to ask my dear freinds here, what should be the roads that I should start walking on? I definitely am having a low budget but then, I am positive, and when I start doing some money, I would not hesitate investing in adverts etc.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    well you can try out social media channels to add profile in this section , create campaign

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Try using Quora and Reddit. You will get a lot of traffic and attract new clients

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    There is no way out except making some contacts. Online campaign can help but your money will go in vain and as you said you don't have a budget. The best way is to do a SEO to reach organically. else you can just make contacts with your family or friends to help you out. There is so much competition out there. You can get lost. Ask you friends who are living abroad to help you. Besides that you can start up by setting up an agency instead of company. Don't get disillusioned. You are doing no different.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    reddit and quora even other social media techniques will help you

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Great article. Promoting a small business in another country is very difficult and takes time.
    happy wheels

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    If you have your own business, it's important to promote your brand in order to attract new clients.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    for this you can take the help of local classified sites of the particular country.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    You can try Reddit, Question, and answers and local business listings to improve traffic in a particular area.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Well there are 3 social marketing platforms where you can join free , and you are allowed to advertise ,I do get results from it, Check out the links

https://www.mlmgateway.com/?refcode=46959996

https://cashjuice.link/_rajesh

https://www.webtalk.co/o/r/6563503

Wishing you the best

Share on facebook