Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Books are great way to get knowledge and know about a particular things. This link is really great and helpful to get knowledge about marketing and investment market up.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Yes, I personally think that books are the best way to get the right knowledge about anything. And this is a really great book to improve knowledge about investment market up.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by DwightDuncan View Post
    Yes, I personally think that books are the best way to get the right knowledge about anything. And this is a really great book to improve knowledge about investment market up.
    The more you read, the more you learn and more you gain. Some can be life changers, some give you a different view or angle to look at something while some have so deep an impact that you begin reconsierding your choices and perceptions.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I think A random walk down Wall Street is the best book to provide you the deep knowledge about financing. All the ideas are described finer points. This book is useful for both investor as well as a person interested in improving my personal finances.

Share on facebook

A Web Site For Logbook Loans Seekers----> Logbook Loans Place

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by delusional View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm going to start getting my knowledge of the investment market up. I'm thinking about reading some books in my spare time.
    I have started reading one book that is advised everyone around the world.

The book is called "A random walk down Wall Street".
    A link to the book on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Random-Walk-Do.../dp/0393330338

I haven't read that much yet but it looks like a great book.

Don't expect to get rich quick. Getting rich quick means there is a lot of risk. This book is more about "Getting rich slowly but guaranteed".
    The book you are reading is very interesting, i have also read few pages.
    If you want to read more books then you can prefer some most popular inspirational books like:
    The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
    How to Win Friends & Influence People
    Think and Grow Rich
    The Greatest Salesman in the World
    The Power of Positive Thinking
    As a Man Thinketh
    Magic of Thinking Big.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    There is no way to become reach if you red a book. you need to try and to incest a lot. Also great experience in business is a big plus.

By the way, book is good, but will never help you to earn some money without doing anything

Share on facebook

Mike Levin,
    Small online store owner.

I Use SMC

7. Collapse Details
    We process personal loan, home loan, medical loan, business loan, debt consolidation loan, car loan and loan against property,approved within 24 hours. Contact us for a fast loan:liwangng@gmail.com

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    There are some books that never seem to disappear from our lives, continually cropping up in conversations at dinner parties and around the office, that you'll always wish you'd actually got round to reading

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    It's a bit dated, but "The Millionaire Next Door" was a good read for me.

Others I would suggest are "Zero to One" and "How to Build a Billion-Dollar App".

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    That's true. But who wouldn't want to?

Dave Ramsey once said, "The best way to get rich quick is to get rich slow."

But for sure, who wouldn't want to get rich quick -- through legal means?

Share on facebook