Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    X-deals could be a good way to save money for a webmaster because if you already have content on your site, have the traffic and still got a spot where an ad can be placed, you could negotiate with lots of companies to get their ad on your site in exchange for products you may need or sell for cash. But I would really like it, if there was a way you could have another webmaster send potential clients to your site if you do the same for them.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by jubvman View Post
    Never actually heard about this. What do you mean by 'exchange deals'?
    Your services in exchange for some services or products. for example, a car company can give 1 brand new car to a digital advertising company in exchange for 1 year of continuous 30-sec advertising on their digital billboard. If you are into fitness, one year free Gym subscription to the owner of an ad agency in exchange for a year of advertising your services.

Share on facebook

----
    I just started my own website and you can find it on http://www.ofwtips.com

3. Collapse Details
    I agree with eppie, the term is not so popular but the concept has been out there since man started trading. This is an old business practice that was just revived. I've seen it being done a couple of times and it will only work if the parties involved all agree to the terms and conditions of the exchange. But just as eppie said, better start doing it with people you really know, friends, or colleagues that you can trust. And only if you really don't feel shortchanged by the deal

Share on facebook