Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Xseedhealth

Thread: Xseedhealth

1. Collapse Details
    Xseedhealth
    Xseedhealth offers a 50%! compensation plan! There are 9 ways this plan will pay out. Not only do you rec 25% commissions on all retail account purchases, but it also get calculated in your commission statement for extra earnings.! You can also earn up to 5% of all volume from your trainees. Sounds like a money maker to me!!! Anyone doing this plan?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I am not personally doing this but I can tell you are excited and know your facts. Keep learning and stay excited, that will lead to success in bringing in more people on your team. I have never heard of Xseedhealth but sounds like something to look over. If you are serious about growing your team however, there is a travel program that could help you skyrocket your connections outside of your local comfort zone. Keep with it and help your team stay motivated while being a great Leader; these will help you become big within your MLM market.

Share on facebook

Independent Representative

Great Business Start that can take you Across the World.
    Actively looking for those who have always wanted to Travel the World. PM me if interested.
    Or Email Me At: journeyforumtravel@gmail.com

Why not go see the World? - "You Should Be Here"

3. Collapse Details
    I am also interested in the retail account

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    See Xseedhealth's revenue, employees, and funding info on Owler, the world's largest community-based business insights platform.

Share on facebook