1. Collapse Details
    Tech and Gadget Writer: Looking for blog!
    My name is James. I am an author for http:/www.gadgetised.com and I would like to offer my writing services for your website or blog. I am a highly skilled, Australian English writer with a Bachelors degree in Psychology. I am confident in my writing ability and would love to be able to contribute to your site on a regular basis. I generally work on an hourly rate, as I am a highly productive worker. My rate is negotiable, so if you are interested in hiring a writer for your website feel free to contact me at either admin@gadgetised.com or jamesdalesio@gmail.com

If you would like to see some of my work, head on over to http:/www.gadgetised.com

I accept PayPal for payment. I would also be happy to send you a sample upon negotiation.

Looking forward to hearing from any potential employers!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I just visited the site to see some of your work and must say I'm impressed. I have a topical blog and might need your services in the not too far future. I'm currently the sole author on my blog but intend to invite paid bloggers as well as guest bloggers as soon as I'm confident it is fully optimized for business.

Keep up the good work anyway... hope to contact you soon

Share on facebook

Get the latest blogging tips, unbiased product reviews and other topics that matter to you: Toprated Tips blog

3. Collapse Details
    When you say "negotiable" - what sort of rates for what amount of work?

I'm writing content for the blog on my site Your Tech Dept which I then use in my newsletter and excepts on Facebook posts. I write it myself at the mo but I can see it's going to take up a fair bit of time so wondering about what sort of costs are involved.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    I just visited the site to see some of your work and must say I am impressed. I have a topical blog and might need your services in the not too far future.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    nice can you tell me your rate about the per words
    or per articles

Share on facebook