Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    I know some great resources about PC hardware and different gadgets, and one of them is Pick A Gadget, which helped me in getting monitor, sounds bars and mouse, few days ago. Here is an article of Prateek R where you can read all the information about that resource, and to understand who is a creator of that useful hardware website.

Share on facebook

Last edited by ludacriss; 01-25-2021 at 01:37 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    Another option is to seek out writers through your contact network. Contact people you trust and ask if they might know any ghostwriters. This could include individuals you know who also hire ghostwriters for content and/or those who have written for you previously.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    If you are an expert of content writing you can try some professional market place where you can find many jobs or opportunity some likes are Upwork,iWriter, blogging pro,guru,freelancer.com and also people per work.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaushik Roy View Post
    If you are an expert of content writing you can try some professional market place where you can find many jobs or opportunity some likes are Upwork,iWriter, blogging pro,guru,freelancer.com and also people per work.
    Yes, that's a great idea!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I'm writing content for the blog on my site Your Tech Dept which I then use in my newsletter and excepts on Facebook posts. I write it myself at the mo but I can see it's going to take up a fair bit of time so wondering about what sort of costs are involved.

Share on facebook