Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Collapse Details
    What i had seen in my past experiences and career Godaddy has pretty good services but some how their rates has bit increased but hosting is pretty cool. you can check and review below.

https://godaddy.com/hosting/web-hosting

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I'm using GoDaddy only for domains, the hosting service is a mess.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Godaddy and Hostgator are just too big, their support is not the best and we found their servers to be varied in terms of age and performance. I think you are always better finding a medium-sized company that has more incentive to care about keeping your business. You should check where their support is based and where their servers are located. You want both to be in the same country and time zone as you.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I started with GoDaddy after being tired of some of the more pathetic domain registrars and I still use them today. I joined GoDaddyís Wild West Reseller program many years ago as I enjoy the significant discount in getting my own domain names. Now, I use GoDaddy for a number of other services too.

Hostgator Iíve been using for many years as a hosting reseller for my clients that range from small, medium and large online businesses. Iíve never had a problem with them, ever.

Share on facebook