Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Collapse Details
    I reason GoDaddy is well than HostGator in every aspect. Because from my view GoDaddy is more well-known and used through several people other than HostGator

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    Both Hosting sites have their own pros and cons. I had similar dilemma but since I had outsource IT leicester services, my service provider suggested me to go for Hostgator as they are more reputable. If you want easy domain register then you should go for GoDaddy.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    GoDaddy is providing the best hosting services.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I think Godaddy is the best option for small and big business hosting.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    In my opinion, GoDaddy is famous as a domain registrar. When people purchase a domain from them they purchase hosting as well. GoDaddy is the only good for the domain name. They are not good in terms for hosting. Their support is limited for the money you are paying. And hostgator is good for all term but they are very expensive as compare to other hosting provider. Here my recommendation is Znetlive in terms of support and service.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    GoDaddy and HostGator are two giants when it comes to web hosting. While GoDaddy is the leading registrar of domain names, HostGator is the leading hosting provider. ... In addition to GoDaddy vs HostGator, People have also asked me to review Bluehost Vs Hostgator and DreamHost vs HostGator. You can read those as well.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Godaddy is certainly the market leader in domains and web hosting. It is the largest domain name registrar in the world and offers one of the best and comprehensive set of website building tools to its customers. They manage over 70 million domain names and have more 16 million paying customers worldwide. So I prefer this service. By the way you can save money on buying domains with special coupons - link.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I've had experience with GoDaddy, and I wasn't very pleased with their customer service as I had to work a good amount to get some of my questions answered.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    HostGator is best hosting company. give the best hosting services

Share on facebook