Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    GoDaddy is best.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Go Daddy is better option and it's easy to use too.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    GoDaddy is a better option.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Godaddy web hosting is one of the largest web hosting provider. I will definitely go with Go Daddy.

Features:
    1. Free domain name with annual plan.
    2. 24*7 best customer support.
    3. Provides almost every extra service needed to run any type of website.
    4. One click installation of famous CMS like wordpress, joomla.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Definitely I will go for Hostgator for web hosting. But Hostgator, now they have poor customer support. But if I want to buy domain then Godaddy is the best place to buy domain

Share on facebook

I'm confident .....

6. Collapse Details
    Before going with any of these services provider, you must check their technical support because a web hosting company must provide 24/7 technical support so that in case of any trouble and downtime in your website you can easily get help from your web hosting provider.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I will recommend A2 hosting.

How can so many recommend Godaddy? One of the slowest, with the worst customer service in the market.

Share on facebook

Need an affordable website for your business? Wordpress for $399. Check our portfolio.

Wordpress websites, ecommerce websites, logo design, business cards, banners, SEO service.

8. Collapse Details
    I've had a really bad experience with godaddy. And a really good one with host gator. I use wix at the moment but when I need a wordpress site I'm going back to hostgator.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I'm wondering why many people recommend godaddy. Their servers often down. Many great hosting providers outside there.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I use SiteGround and for me is the best hosting of the market. In the past I used Hostgator and Godaddy and have a lot of problems. SiteGround is really fast, perfect for Wordpress Blogs and have a excellent support. When I have a problem immediatly have a solution too.

To buy domains I use namecheap. I hope this help you. Regards and sorry for my english, I am brasilian.
    Kiss

Share on facebook

My second job and my favorite Hobbie:
    Curso Online de Desenho