Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How can we figure out whether our website is being penalized by any of the Google ?
    Hi,
    How can we figure out whether our website is being penalized by any of the Google Algorithm? What should I do when it is penalized?

Regards,
    Jeya vinoth.J

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Another big problem with new SEO. Is the time it now takes to have an effect on SEO. I have been doing local SEO for a sister city. I did this one hour a day for nine months. I am now listed number three on page one, I am focused still on being number one on page one.

Share on facebook

Chris
    Please visit my website for all your Income Tax Santa Paula needs.

3. Collapse Details
    Through google webmaster/search console you will be informed if your site has been penalized.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You can check for penalty in Google Webmasters Tools. Or add your website there and check within a week.

Share on facebook

Keep calm and carry on

5. Collapse Details
    ery valid question.

Firstly we have to check our website rank in Google search with our main keywords. There if you see any decrease in ranking, suddenly disappears from first page, slowly rank goes down regularly etc., are the symptoms of website penalization.

Check latest updates information in google webmaster forums or moz dot com etc., would also helps you.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Currently, I am facing the issue on my two domain, after Google Fred update! My websites are like deads now. What should I do right now? Even I've not received any single message in Console Box. My website address is http://playnax.com and http://lollywoodlife.com

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I think you have to check through webmaster tool and also check through google black list url.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    The best option to check that your website is penalized by Google or not is Google Analytics and Google Webmasters tool. If you see a drop in Google organic traffic during the dates that Google released an algorithmic change, then most probably your website get penalized.

In Google Webmaster tool: If you click on Search Traffic and Manual Actions, you can find out if you were penalized. For example, if Google detects unnatural links on your site, you will get a message explaining the issue.

At this stage you need to hire some SEO company who applies brilliant strategies for solving this problem staff-india dot com.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Yes this is right question. if google penalized our website suddenly traffic going down and keywords position also going down. you can check your analytics and webmaster about this query. in webmaster you also got mail form google about relevant penalty topic and solution Instruction.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    If you have a query whether your website is penalized, then you check it. Suppose it is on first page for your main keywords, it will be decreased to lower pages if it gets penalized, this is the primary sign of penalization. Some websites will be kicked out of google, it will never come on top 10 pages results. So, to avoid this threat, you have to follow ethical optimization rules. Organic search engine optimization is old and traditional, but it is very much healthy for a website sustainability and performance in SERPs. Build quality unique content and attract your visitors in this way.

Share on facebook