1. Collapse Details
    Hello Small Business Forum People
    Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Melanie Harrison and I am an independent broker for David Allen Capital who specialize in small business loans which are both simple and fast. They focus on takings rather than credit score and care about helping business owners achieve their dreams. I have joined to see if we are able to help anyone and also to gather information about running a small business myself as I work from home and find there is so much to learn from others

Melanie

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by melainedac View Post
    Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Melanie Harrison and I am an independent broker for David Allen Capital who specialize in small business loans which are both simple and fast. They focus on takings rather than credit score and care about helping business owners achieve their dreams. I have joined to see if we are able to help anyone and also to gather information about running a small business myself as I work from home and find there is so much to learn from others

Melanie
    welcome here!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Welcome Melanie Harrison to famous community

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    World best Oil and Petrochemical Solution Provider
    nice share thanks for sharing such nice information

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hi! My name John and I want to tell you about myself. I work at home, I'm a web designer and think that this is my own small business. I'm creating many different sites for clients. But recently I want started work at company and I need to make a medical test to check a health. I don't know what I need to do because of afraid hospital and doctors. My friends give me contacts and adress 2800 West State Road 84, Suite 118 for a very good clinic, and I call them and agreed to go to the doctor. When I come to this clinic I'm don't afraid because it's not a hospital this is very beautiful and bright building. I passed the tests and got a result in a couple of days. It turns out it's not scary at all. When you started work at company you need make a medical examination?

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Welcome into this forum.

Share on facebook