Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Help in starting a Graphic Design business?
    I am here because my dream is to start my own graphic design business, but I need help with my startup. What are your best tips or suggestions? I'm just a determined young man trying to get some feedback or help, thanks.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    What's your experience with graphic design? Have you worked in an organized environment, like a job? Having a day to day job in graphic design can prove invaluable if you want to open a business in this field. Why? Because by working in a graphic design company you learn about the way they manage the business. How they attract clients, how much your work is worth, how and where to sell your designs. By starting without such work experience you miss on some great learning opportunities. You can learn by freelancing, but it's harder in my opinion.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Build your reputation first. Join design crowd and participate in suggesting good designs and compete against other people with similar talents. The more design on your portfolio, the more easier for you to get clients. I wish you all the best. Good luck. Visit this site also - http://www.designcrowd.com/ I do not own this page but I think you will surely develop and interest in it.

Share on facebook

----
    I just started my own website and you can find it on http://www.ofwtips.com

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by sequoyahstitt View Post
    I am here because my dream is to start my own graphic design business, but I need help with my startup. What are your best tips or suggestions? I'm just a determined young man trying to get some feedback or help, thanks.
    We need to know more about your business. For example, "graphic design" is a very broad term. Which aspect of graphic design will you be offering? How much experience have you had? Have you worked for other companies in the same industry and if so, what was your role? Do you have any sales and marketing skills?

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    My advice would be to create a simple, yet well-designed website. You need a catchy website in order to form a sense of legitimacy for your business. People would prefer getting services from an experienced website rather than someone who doesn't show their services in a good and marketable way.

Another piece of advice I can give you is to prove that you're better than others, yet at the same time, offer affordable services. You can offer your high quality graphic designs to people (quality), and at the same time, you can offer to a lot of people once you're in demand (quantity).

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    My suggestion is that create well designed website then focus on target customers and provide them affordable offers.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Come up with a cool name for your company, then do some free work for family that you can put on your online portfolio. Your portfolio will be what makes people use your service,

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Graphic design is a good line of business and this can have a lot of international clients as well. The best way to expand is by planning all the processes properly.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Graphic designing is most wanted and more competitive job option. Be clear with what kind of service you are going to do in graphic designing and choose the right audience. Add some of your best works in your website which will attract the customers. Start getting small projects and doing it before aiming for larger one.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I know one site that can help you with formation of your own business: http://confiduss.com/en/services/inc...ation/europe/#

Share on facebook