Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Great Business Books
    Hello! I would love to know what great books you have read concerning small or home business topics. I am always interested in keeping up with new topics.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Is Rich Dad, Poor Dad still relevant? What I would recommend is you phone up local colleges or look for online courses and browse their curriculum. It makes it so that if you ever find reading material, you can be sure its still relevant.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    If you haven't read it yet, I would recommend "How to Win at the Sport of Business: If I Can Do It, You Can Do It" by Mark Cuban. The book has an effective way of relating to any entrepreneur. It inspired me to learn my weaknesses and foster my strengths.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Thank you for the suggestions! I loved the Rich Dad, Poor Dad series of books! I have not read the Mark Cuban book though. I will look into it. It seems like there are always new ideas out there. I really enjoy reading different points of view.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by CG7262 View Post
    Is Rich Dad, Poor Dad still relevant? What I would recommend is you phone up local colleges or look for online courses and browse their curriculum. It makes it so that if you ever find reading material, you can be sure its still relevant.

That book is a classic! I found it ground breaking!I think it should always be considered a source for financial management advice along with tips on growing your business.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    One of my most used books in Cashvertising: How to Use More than 100 Secrets of Ad-Agency Psychology to Make Big Money Selling Anything to Anyone by Drew Eric Whitman. It an advanced course in copywriting.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    TaraC sounds great! Thank you!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    How I Made My First Million On The Internet by Ewen Chia
    Having it All by John Assaraf
    Little Platinum Book of Cha-Ching! by Jeffrey Gitomer
    Napoleon Hills Positive Action Plan
    Purple Cow by Seth Godin
    Selling The Invisible by Harry Beckwith
    Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

Just to name a few

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by sofieb529 View Post
    That book is a classic! I found it ground breaking!I think it should always be considered a source for financial management advice along with tips on growing your business.
    I agree. This book is a great place to get started for anyone looking into going into business, and especially for ones who are unsure since the author here is very honest and straightforward. It's also worth noting that his other books are pretty good too, and I especially liked the one he made with Donald Trump, and on that note, I'd also recommend books done by him as well. A lot of the tips he gives, no matter how long ago they were given, are still relevant nowadays, as I just recently read one of his first books and still found it very educational and enjoyable.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I agree with some of the books name above. I would recommend the book that the shark tank cast did
    I don't know the title and Lori G of shark tank has a new book out that I would recommend you look into.

Share on facebook