Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    My faves are Rich Dad Poor Dad and Inbound Marketing. My latest read is by Lisa Anderson entitled, “Leverage Social Networks to Drive Business Results.” The book is perfect for any professional who would like to leverage their social networks and increase success in their business or on the job. I really got a lot of new insight out of this one.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    yes, agree with TaraC, Cashvertising is a great book with various simple and doable tips. Don't miss it! The book I'm reading now is "Your attention, please" by Paul B. Brown and Alison Davis. Haven't finish yet, can't give a review

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    on the book Your attention, please, "by Paul B. Brown and Alison Davis, review or explain about anything?

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Purple Cow by Seth Godin
    Selling The Invisible by Harry Beckwith
    Having it All by John Assaraf
    Little Platinum Book of Cha-Ching! by Jeffrey Gitomer
    Napoleon Hills Positive Action Plan
    Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
    Rich Dad, Poor Dad series of books!

I think it should always be considered a source for financial management advice along with tips on growing your business. For those interested in podcasting or sharing your thoughts on books you have read recently look into MappStream's live audio app for iPhone and iPad. It's free!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Mappstream View Post
    Purple Cow by Seth Godin
    Selling The Invisible by Harry Beckwith
    Having it All by John Assaraf
    Little Platinum Book of Cha-Ching! by Jeffrey Gitomer
    Napoleon Hills Positive Action Plan
    Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
    Rich Dad, Poor Dad series of books!

I think it should always be considered a source for financial management advice along with tips on growing your business. For those interested in podcasting or sharing your thoughts on books you have read recently look into MappStream's live audio app for iPhone and iPad. It's free!

I have every one of these books that I almost thought I wrote this post lol. Jeffrey Gitomer really knows how to make a book stand out, highly recommend any and all of his books

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hi i am Akaira We have been providing services all over Southern California for over 35 years and are looking to move forward with our business by making changes in our company to help conserve water and provide our customers with helpful and eco-friendly ways to manage the landscaping of their property.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    When you square measure beginning your own business, success are measured with a decent market. wherever you place what it's you intend on marketing are key to the success of your little business. If you're reaching to provide one thing that the general public can wish, it makes no sense to put in an exceedingly position wherever it'll not be seen amongst low sale product

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I like the Freakonomics series, because it teaches you to think outside the box and can be applied to anything that you do.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Search Engine Optimization is the foundation of every internet marketing campaign. Utilize SEO to achieve higher organic search engine rankings and drive targeted traffic to your website. Targeted traffic leads to qualified leads and more sales for your business through seo services in los angeles. for more information please visit our site.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hi Friends,

How to Win at the Sport of Business is more inspire able book for business. I have read this book..

Share on facebook