1. Collapse Details
    I Need A Business Sponsor
    Hello Everyone

Not sure if I'm in the right place for this.

I'm already in Network Marketing and unfortunately started a business under a sponsor who gives no help.
    (He sent me one email in 2 months!)
    I've decided to start from square one and make sure I have a good sponsor who is willing to help me build a business.
    I don't expect anyone to build my business for me, but I do expect them to assist me in doing this.

I will be working to actively build my own business so any sponsor would obviously benefit. I arrange all my own advertising and my business plan will benefit me and my sponsor.

I believe if I get started with a good upline, it will have an impact on my success within the next year or two.

If you would like to sponsor me and believe you would be a good upline, please email me - johnledard@yahoo.com

It doesn't matter what your business is or where in the world you live.
    It's the quality of the sponsor that counts.

Thanks
    John

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You must have an attitude of, if it is to be its up to me
    You must have an attitude of, if it is to be its up to me
    there are many ways to cost effectively get your business name out to a target market posting on forums is one of them. Check out my web link to get an introductory package to some complimentary online advertising packages. Lets talk I believe consistent, effective, live, results orientated, communication is the key to strong business relationships. Contact email aspire2wealth@aol.com

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi John
    John there is a conference call beginning this week that might be a good fit for what you are doing in your life. Please see below for details:

Helping you to succeed working at home! If you have a homebased business and need help building it or if you would like your own homebased business and need some ideas, you are in the right place. Have Fun!

PLEASE JOIN THE GROUP CONFERENCE CALL @ 10:00PM(EST) EVERY WED NIGHT! SEE MESSAGE BOARD FOR DETAILS.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChristiansAboutBusiness/

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    yes i also agree you will have to check out some online advertising packages and post your ad regarding sponsor.It will really help you.

Share on facebook