1. Collapse Details
    How has your experience been with art.com and allposters.com?
    I just started getting into affiliate marketing, and one I am registered with is through art.com and allposters.com. I am not getting very many click throughs, but off course that could be because I am a newbie. What has your experience been with art.com and allposters.com?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I didn't even know these sites had affiliate programs. I wouldn't even take the time to sign up though, the amount of people who buy posters and art prints these days are extremely low. They're not really an "in" craze at the moment, and people can just download the images if they like them. People who do buy posters tend to get them at concerts or big events as mementos, or as a spur of the moment decision if they just so happen to walk past some sort of poster stand having a sale.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I tried both a while ago with no success but then again, I didn't know much about affiliate marketing. Back then, I thought it was as simple as pasting an HTML code and the money would just roll in. However, if they're still around, I'm sure as long as art or posters are something that your readers would be interested in, it can work out in your favor.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    They are a creative bunch of artists. They have the talent to actually do things the right way. - Paul Savramis

Share on facebook