Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Hello! I understand everyone's position to fire the person immediately. However, I think it is still worth to at least confront the person about the situation. Even the best of employees can make mistakes. What would you say if a loved one was in the same predicament? Would you want them to be immediately fired, or to get a second chance?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Jptrey06, I definitely agree with you. It could also be because I am a die-hard Redskins fan as well I have no idea why the boss would still keep them. A question worth consider is "do you think the boss is telling you the truth?" Does he know for a fact that they steal? Maybe, he has never caught them but needs somebody to tell on them. It is hard to tell.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Employee theft will be a serious problem if not handled properly. It is vital that management stays calm when handling this type of condition and make sure that they take the correct steps. The business should be absolutely sure the employee has stolen before taking severe action. Taking the time to completely investigate may save a business money in the long run.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I suppose it is a weighing of the profit versus the loss vs the available of quality replacements. But as I am writing this I am raising my eyebrows high with the difficulty I'm having in accepting this.

I personally would be a "firing" boss because the chances are very slim that you could correct that sort of behavior and a high likelihood that the behavior would get worse. Not to say thieves can change their ways, but I'll let that thief change his ways with another employer, or the employer after the next one

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    use camera on them

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

6. Collapse Details
    According to me, you should fire those employees. And also if you don't want to face this kind of situations use employee surveillance software also, before hiring employees must do a background check!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Make sure your evidence is strong. ...
    You will probably want to terminate the employee immediately. ...
    Notify the police. ...
    Don't deduct anything from the employee's final paycheck. ...
    Don't discuss the situation with other employees or outsiders.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Do you think a lawyer is needed here? I have a similar situation, and I am not sure how to do it right. I have found a good crmininal lawyer recently, and I want to ask him for help in this situation. But if you can give me any tips or share any experience with me here, that will be very helpful too!

Share on facebook

Last edited by growie; 01-27-2021 at 02:50 AM.

9. Collapse Details

10. Collapse Details
    Ensure your proof is solid.
    You will presumably need to fire the representative right away.
    Advise the police.
    Try not to deduct a single thing from the worker's last check.
    Try not to examine the circumstance

Share on facebook