Thread: CRM Software

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    CRM Software
    Hi all

I am new to this forum. My husband started a small private practice 5 years ago and it is now busier than ever. I have been managing the administrative side of things for just over a year now. We generate our invoices in excel, and send them out on a monthly basis. Lately, things have been slipping through the cracks.

I know we need to incorporate CRM software into the business. This is imperative. We were looking into Maximize, as I have used this software at a previous job and the idea of not having to learn a new software really appealed to me. Maximizer is not compatible with Mac, though, and my husband works from a Mac and I work from a PC.

What CRM software do you use to keep track of your clients? We need software that will hold client information (name, address, phone number) and will also let us keep notes under each client's name (ie: so and so called in to book an appointment, so and so cancelled appointment last minute, ect). We also need a software that will allow us to generate and send invoices easily, as well as manage appointment times. We currently use ICAL for scheduling.

I find it stressful to have to make a decision as to which CRM software to choose. It is a lot of pressure for me. But we are at the point where we can't put this off any longer. I need to just deal with the pressure and make a decision.

Any advice/recommendations you can give me would be helpful. Thank you!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I know I would not be interested in anything that is "cloud based" for obvious reasons...

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    What I'm looking for is Customer relationship management software that can be installed on my computer (not cloud based, no monthly fees) that has a built in email list...

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I'm only interested in "or you can also buy it"

Hiring a programmer is way too expensive.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. CRM software is a category of software that covers a broad set of applications design to help businesses manage many business processes.
    Yes, we all knew that...

Now, where can one find a good CRM software that RUNS ON MY PC and is purchased with a one time fee not a monthly subscription ???

Share on facebook

Last edited by Krich; 04-19-2018 at 11:14 AM.

6. Collapse Details
    why?

i thought cloud technology would make it more simple.
    and there's only two kind of CRM software : cloud-based and conventional. So, i thought this cloud-based CRM is better for managing administrative things..

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    why?

i thought cloud technology would make it more simple.
    and there's only two kind of CRM software : cloud-based and conventional. So, i thought this cloud-based CRM is better for managing administrative things..

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by parman21 View Post
    i thought this cloud-based CRM is better for managing administrative things..
    It may be, as long as you don't mind others having access to your data and they WILL have access to your data as they make you grow dependent upon them

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I hope by this time you already made a decision and took some answers from here. Cloud based CRM is a good choice.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Welcome! am interested on CRM software

Share on facebook