Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I started having problems with written homework when I started combining work and study. I didn't have much free time so that I could write an essay or do research papers on time, so I decided to find a writer for my essays and found special site for this. It seems to me that this is the easiest and fastest way to find the person you need who is good at writing and can have the necessary knowledge in this subject, so your essay will be well written and informative. If you're interested, then try using a site like this . This is a really good way to get such work done quickly and at an affordable price.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by SamillaR View Post
    It seems to me that this is the easiest and fastest way to find the person you need who is good at writing and can have the necessary knowledge in this subject, so your essay will be well written and informative.
    If someone else gets your writing tasks done, I think that it is not the best way to approach your education process. I mean, it is fine to look for some inspiration browsing through others' writing tasks but ordering papers is ok only if you just can't handle the task because you have some much more important things to do. I used an army sop example once because I didn't know all the formatting rules. Even though I had an opportunity to just pay for this task, I decided to complete it myself to learn something new because acquiring new skills is the main purpose of education.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Brownii; 07-17-2020 at 04:27 AM.

3. Collapse Details
    I just asked classmates where they get their essay.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    When i need help with coursework i usually google some sites which could do that for me. I use them only for that university assignments which needed to be 100% unique. Also it could be a great idea to do some research and find different articles then take a piece of each to make your own one

Share on facebook

Last edited by Kittyklaw789; 07-25-2020 at 11:07 AM.

5. Collapse Details
    The PhD student-advisor relationship is unlike any other professional relationship I can think of. Beyond the obvious requirements that advisors don’t break the law or contravene institutional policies, there are remarkably few constraints or guidelines on how they should behave, and equally few penalties if they act in ways that lead to the abuse or misuse of their advises. And as a result, PhD students can find themselves in relationship where their advisor has all the power, and they have none. Many, probably most, PhD advisors recognize this, and work hard to prevent this power-differential from adversely affecting their students. But without clear or enforceable guidelines on acceptable and unacceptable practices, even well-meaning advisors can get things horribly wrong. And while they may see this as all part of their own personal learning curve, the effects on their students can be devastating, and in some cases, lifelong.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I've been thinking a lot about my learning process and about further steps of my potential career, and I also think that universities should make supportive conditions for students and to help them in choosing the right courses and studies, that will lead them to the necessary and wanted PhD field of business. I like this article about PhD In Sociology applicability cause it shows comprehensive data about how many students occupy each sphere of business after they graduate.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by randr View Post
    Study hard don't ever think of it as high school. The amount of time you spent studying for high school classes tripple it!
    I completely agree with you. I really believe that the better you do in college or university, the better you will achieve in future. I wasn't the best student, but I tried to get the most out of what college gave me. I tried to develop my skills in order to get the best GPAs for me. I've always had hard time with writing good writing assignments, and the first time I turned to the professionals at EssayEdge for help. These guys help edit and proofread student texts. They helped me improve my writing skills so that after my sophomore year of college, I could write an excellent and meeting the requirements essay for any subject. It really came in handy for me in the future.

Share on facebook

Last edited by John S.; 08-05-2020 at 08:57 PM.

8. Collapse Details
    During your college life Don't ever forget about doing an internship in your field like as a computer science student I'm doing a JavaScript developer internship through EngineersConnect. Totally happy as I was selected based on my skills not on my marks

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I know that college students also have another problem - a lot of homework. The site can help with this problem.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    It's a support for all students who don't want to write long essays and for those who dislike writing this page. Not everybody usually loves writing. Writing isn't an easy job. All needs assistance that would be trustworthy and worth providing. You need to do these helpful tips. Both the issues are solved on this website and you will get the best writing assistance for the job here and you will select the writing services by taking feedback of the services with which people offer such services.

Share on facebook