Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Hi
    As an Iranian Exporting company, we supply Iranian Saffron, Fig, Pistachio. So if you see any possibility to work on this products let me know.
    email: iranexporthub@gmail.com

Regards
    Pardis

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi Taj Singh,

I'm looking for distributor in UK and EU countries, we are the professional of Hockey Goals and nets manufacture in China, and we will help you grow your business, and offer discount for our cooperation.

Looking forward your great cooperation!

Daniel,
    Email: hockeytarget@outlook.com

Share on facebook

Last edited by jackyavril; 10-15-2017 at 10:01 PM.

3. Collapse Details
    hi everyone

I live in Istanbul
    I want to import any products from turkey ı can help you
    It's really good quality and cheap products from turkey

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi Tajch,

We are import export trade company form Turkey. We producing textile products such as man and woman sports wear, personel workers wear, special design man swim shorts with high quality and compitble prices.
    İf you interested to import contact us anytime.
    Shipping method can be CIF or FOB.

Web sites http://www.miokco.com

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Would like to find importer/sales agent of Fiber cement board (from Vietnam)
    Quote Originally Posted by tajch View Post
    Hello,

I am based in UK and looking to start an importing business in the UK and expanding it to other nearby EU Countries.*

To start with I just want to be a bridge in between as an Agent. I can find you reliable buyers for your products here in the UK and in EU countries.
    And then my plan is to become a distributor of the best products I find.

Do get in touch if you think your product have the potential to be sold here in UK and EU countries which can make great profits for you.

Regards

Taj Singh
    Hi Taj Singh,

Good day,

My name is Brian Duong, and i am handling the exporting business of my company. We have 3 factories here in Vietnam and know we are heading to export it. Our main products areWall/Ceiling metal frames and Fiber Cement Board product.

If you (our anyone) want to start the distributing business of the above product in your country, please contact me.
    You can contact me via phone and whatsapp: +84938066360 or email: fibercementvietnam@gmail.com

Thank you all,

Best regards,
    Brian

Share on facebook

Last edited by Brian Duong; 11-15-2018 at 09:44 PM.

6. Collapse Details
    Hi Raj,

If you are interested in Himalayan pink salt products, please contact. Our website is www.lillaenterprises.com

We can supply in bulk quantity at very reasonable prices and these products have huge demand in UK, EU and USA.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hello, I'm Homa from Iran. My job is to export Lahijan noble tea with the best quality. Looking for foreign buyers. If you would like to cooperate please send me an email for more details.
    homa.rst.75@gmail.com

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hi, I am Aksenia from Serbia, we sell fruit and vegetables from Serbia, we strive to offer the best products at the best price. If you want to collaborate please send us an e-mail for more details. axeniatrading@gmail.com

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hi Dear Taj Singh
    I am the sales authority of Pyramid Ceramic Company. I am looking for reliable trade partners in Europa. Our products are vitrified ceramic sanitary wares such as wash basin, toilet bowl, urinal etc. This is our web site www.piramitseramik.com.tr and e-mail: piramitseramikofficial@gmail.com

Kind Regards
    Celal

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    hi Taj,

we ASN overseas are exporter of natural stones like granite , marble , sandstones and limestones from india , these stone enjoy surplus demand in UK and european countries , you may check for the imports data in UK and other european countries.

it's flourishing industry where the perks are quiet high hence you can expect to make some good amount of money for the hard work that that you will put in.

currently ,we are looking for agents and distributors in the European and UK region, in case you are interested in joining hands with us pleas check our company profile at www.asnoverseas.com and email your details on contact@asnoverseas.com/asnoverseas11@gmail.com for further needful.

best of luck !!!

Share on facebook